Chapter 28

Nandini gulped down a hard lump that was formed in her throat. Her hands were literally shivering. She can't digest the fact that she actually got to know. Her eyes teared up.

She was unable to digest the fact that Manik was in coma for 3 years. And moreover the date that was written in the reports were of the time when Nandini left him.

What would have happened then..!! Was it anything related to the past incidence..!! Or it is just an coincidence..!!

She hold her head not able to understand anything.

Nandini: 3 long years....what would have happened to him that he went to coma..!! Who would have taken care of him....what am I even thinking..!! That girl is there for him na.... I saw them together also..that means she really had taken care of him very well.
          I don't know why but I am feeling something is there that I am unaware of. There is something fishy..Manik Malhotra was a famous personality..best businessman of Asia. Then why just all of a sudden after so many years he is here..and that too just a music teacher of the school....!!
          Is this another trap of him for me or it is something different that I am overlooking.....!! Aarrgghhhh.....it is going over my head now. I have to clear everything or else this will eat me up. I need to talk to Manik. Yes.... I have to.....

Nandini took the file and left the hospital. She went to the school and straight went to the principal's office.

She knocked the door. Hearing the knock the principal looked towards the door to see Nandini standing there.

Principal: Dr. Nandini..... please come in.

Nandini smiled softly and went inside.

Nandini: Mr. Kumar I wanted to meet with the new music teacher here.

The principal was confused hearing her.

Principal: What is the matter Dr. Nandini..!!

Nandini: Just like that Mr. Kumar.... I have heard about him from my daughter and moreover he is the one who was with her when she was drenched. I wanted to say thanks to him.

Principal: That's a good thought Doctor but he haven't came today. He took a leave today. He was not feeling well.

Nandini felt sudden sadness hearing him.

Nandini: Umm..Mr. Kumar can I get his address please....!!

Principal: But why do you need his address..!! I will tell him about you and if possible you can come some other day.

Nandini: No you don't have to say him anything but I need to meet him. It's very urgent. Can you please give me the address..!!

Principal: Yeah just wait a minute.

He searched for the address.

Principal: Here it is.....

She took the address and after thanking him she left.