Chapter 22

Nandini was sitting in the room and going through some files when she heard a shout of Aryan calling her. Nandini got startled by his shout and keeping the files aside she rushed towards his room.

As soon as she entered the room she was welcomed with a loud music. Aryan's friends Amy and Ricky were also present there.

Nandini: What the hell is happening here.....!!

Aryan looked at her and smiled sheepishly.

Aryan: Sorry mumma. Mujhe bas aapko mera song sunana tha.

Nandini crossed her hands around her chest and glared at him.

Nandini: Is this the way to call someone..!! I got scared as what had happened that you shouted.....

Aryan went near her and hugged her.

Aryan: I'm sorry mumma.

He broke the hug and looked at her.

Aryan: Okay now leave all this and come.

He held her hand and took her to the bed and made her sit there.

Aryan: You know na mumma tomorrow is a big a for us. We want you to listen to our music.

Amy: Yes aunty please listen to our music.

Ricky: I'm sure you will love it aunty.

Aryan: Please mumma.....

Nandini looked at them to see the three of them making puppy faces. A beautiful smile crept on her face looking at them.

Nandini: Okay kids..... let's see what amazing music you all have created.

They smiled at her and soon took their position with Ricky in the drums Amy with the trumpet and Aryan in the centre with the guitar.

Aryan: Okay so Dr. Nandini....here is the music presented by Black Devils.

He said and Nandini noticed the signature smirks in three of them.

Aryan being the lead singer stared the song.

Completing the song the three of them looked at Nandini to see her reaction but found her to be lost as she once again remembered Manik. His soulful voice. Aryan's way of singing was singing was same as his.

Seeing her lost Aryan spoke.

Aryan: Mumma..... didn't you like our song..??

Nandini was snapped out from her thoughts and looked at them. Noticing their faces Nandini smiled and said.....

Nandini: It was amazing Black Devils..... I'm always a big fan of you and as always you all nailed it.