Chapter 19

Aryan was sitting in the school campus and was in a deep thought. Previous day the talk with his mumma has made him worried. He was worried what if he returns to their life and once again scratch their happiness..!! What if her mumma breaks beyond repair this time..!! Whatt if he takes Ikshu away from them..!!

His thoughts came to a halt when he felt a pat in his shoulder. He looked up only to meet with those chocolate brown eyes which was same as his. Those pair of eyes were very known to him yet very unknown.

He shifted his gaze and looked to the other side not wanting to have any conversation with him. He felt the empty space beside him being occupied indicating that he sat beside him.

Manik: Why are you sitting here alone..?? Your friends are playing. Don't you want to join them..??

Aryan: That's none of your business.

He retorted back.

Manik: Oops. I guess you don't like me.

He smiled softly looking at Aryan.

Manik: Actually I saw you sitting here alone so just thought to accompany you.

Aryan: You don't have to do anything for me and please mind your own business. Don't even try to interfere in my life.

Saying so he waked out of from there. While Manik looked blankly to his retreating figure.

Manik (To himself): Why does this boy feels so familiar to me. He is so like me. That chocolate brown orbs. That attitude while taking. That facial expression. It's like I'm seeing my junior version.

He smiled softly but that turned into a grim.

Manik: Aru also turned out to be like him I guess. Pata nahi kaha honge wo log ( Don't know where they have been).

He let out a heavy sigh closing his eyes and clutched the bench tightly turning the knuckles white trying to get rid of this heavy ache in his heart.

He opened his eyes feeling a soft touch on his hand. He looked to the source to see a cute pair of hands clutching his hand.

His eyes turned soft seeing her cute face which was looking at him. He smiled at him and took her in his arms making her sit comfortably on his lap.

Ikshu: What happened to you..!! You are looking sad.

She asked him looking curious.

He smiled more and kissed her head.

Manik: No baby. I was just tired. That's it.
          But what are you doing here..!! You are supposed to be with your group right..??

He asked her to which she smiled to her fullest.

Ikshu: I was looking for you.

Manik: Looking for me..!!

Ikshu: Yes I wanted to say thank you and sorry. But you tell me what should I call you..!! You are a teacher here but you don't take any of our class. Should I call you sir..!! But I don't want to call you that. You are like my friend now.