Chapter 15

After a tiring day Nandini returned home from her hospital. As she entered she was welcomed by the sweet voice of her daughter.

Ikshu: Mummaaaaa.....

Nandini smiled looking at her and all her tiredness flew away. Ikshu came running and was about to hug her but she backed off to which she pouted

Nandini: Wait baby. Let mumma get freshen up fir mumma apko hug karungi. (Let mumma get freshened up then I will hug you.)  Just give me few minutes. Okay..??

Ikshu noded and Nandini rushed towards her room to freshen up.

After sometime she came down to the living room and saw Ikshu quitely sitting on the couch.

Nandini went near the couch and sat beside her. Seeing her mumma Ikshu smiled and hugged her tightly. Nandini smiled and hugged her back while kissing her head.

Nandini: Is my baby upset??

Nandini asked after breaking the hug. Ikshu looked at her and pouted cutely.

Ikshu: Yes mumma. Par aapko kaise pata chala..?? (But how did you get to know..??)

Nandini smiled and kissed her pout.

Nandini: Because mumma knows everything.

Ikshu sat on Nandini's lap and hugged her rubbing her face on Nandini's chest. Nandini smiled at her cute antics and kissed her head.

Ikshu: Mumma pata hai aaj na play class me (You know mumma today in play class).....

She explained every single details of the incident to her mumma. Hearing everything Nandini's face turned pale. She started checking if she got any hurt or not.

Nandini: Aap thik ho na baby....!! (You are okay right baby....!!) Did you get hurt anywhere....??

Ikshu: No mumma. New sir saved me.

Nandini looked at her being confused hearing new sir from her.

Nandini: New sir..!!

Ikshu: Yes mumma. He is new in the school. He joined today only.

Nandini sighed and hugged Ikshu tightly as she got scared what if He wasn't present there, what if He didn't approached her at the correct time, what if the ball would have hit her....!! So many questions were eating her up.

Her thoughts were broken by Ikshu.

Ikshu: You know mumma mai sir ko thank you bolna chahti thi par bhai ko achanak kya hua pata nahi kya hua. (You know mumma I wanted to say thank you to sir but don't know what had happened to bhai.) He took me away from him and didn't let me talk to him. That was rude right..??

Nandini looked at her being puzzled. Yes she knows that he is reserved and had his attitude as well which was kind of rude but when the thing is about his sister he always keeps his rudeness away. Then what had happened to him suddenly..!!

Nandini: Bhai kaha hai Ikshu..?? (Where is bhai Ikshu..??)

Ikshu: Apne room mein hai. (In his room.)

Nandini: Okay you stay here I will just check on bhai and come.

Nandini kissed her forehead and got up and went to Aryan's bedroom.

Going to his room she found the room to be empty. He was nowhere to be seen. Just then she heard some sound coming from the balcony.

She went near the balcony and saw him sitting on the swing and playing guitar. But he was not playing any music rather than he was just playing the guitar recklessly.

Whenever Aryan would be upset or hurt he plays the guitar recklessly. This again reminded her of Him. How He would start playing guitar recklessly after being upset.

Feeling someone's present beside him he stopped playing the guitar and looked at his side only to see his mom there.

Nandini took the Guitar from his hands and got up. She saw his fingers were bleeding due to recklessly playing the guitar.

Nandini: Come inside.

Saying she moved inside the room while him following her.

Aryan sat on the bed while Nandini took the first aid box and sat beside him. Without saying a single word she started doing his dressing.

After the dressing was done Nandini got up to leave but Aryan hugged her from behind.

Aryan: Why are you silent mumma....!! Aap dantoge nahi mujhe..?? (Will you not scold me..??)

Nandini hadn't talked a single word to him and this was triggering him up.

Aryan: Please mumma say something.

Nandini broke the hug and turned to him.

Nandini: You know right I hate it when you hurt yourself intensionally..!! I hate this behaviour of yours. But aapko to mumma ki baat sunni hi nahi hai na..!! (But you don't want to listen to me right..!!)

Nandini scolded him as she got very angry seeing him playing the guitar intentionally with the bleeding hand.

While Aryan looked down not able to take her angry look.

Aryan: Sorry mumma. Actually I got scared seeing that Ikshu would have been hurt.

He said meekly. Nandini looked at him and sighed. She cupped his face and made him look at her.

Nandini: I know there must be something else that you don't want to tell me. I will not ask you the reason but please don't do something which will hurt you.

She creased his hairs and left the room.

As soon as she left fresh tears rolled down from his cheeks.

Aryan: I can't tell you about him mumma because if you get to know about him you will again get hurt. I can't see your tears mumma.
          You always fake your smile infront of us but you are broken from inside. I know mumma you still love him. He has hurt you beyond repair.

        You have suffered a lot because of him. This time it will be his turn to suffer.

He said the last sentence with determination and rage in his eyes.

Here Nandini came down to the living room while thinking about Aryan. Ikshu who was already present in the living room noticed her changed behaviour. She was about to go near her when the doorbell rang. Hearing the doorbell ringing Nandini came out of his thoughts and went to open the door.

To be continued..........