Chapter 40

Aryamann was sitting in his cabin when he heard the knock on the door. He looked towards the door only to see Alya standing there. Seeing her he got up.

Aryamann: Ahh.. finally I got to meet you face to face Ms. Alya Saxena. Please come in.

Alya: Stop this shit and let's come straight into the point Aryamann.

Alya said while coming inside.

Aryamann: Way straight forward you are.... aren't you....??

Alya: Yes I am.

Aryamann: Okay so coming to the point.....

Aryamann moved towards Alya and faced her.

Aryamann: Let's start the hunt together. By this you will get your Manik and I will get my Nandini....what say....??

Alya smiled mischievously.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Manik was sitting on the couch holding his head. Nandini sighed looking at him and went towards him.

Nandini: Manik.....

Manik looked at her. She saw his red eyes and sat beside him.

Nandini: Relax Manik.....

Manik: What relax....huh....!! After all the things happened you are telling me to relax....!!

Manik freaked out. She took his hands in hers and squeezed them to calm him down.

Nandini: I had never thought that he had feelings for me. Trust me Manik....if I knew I would have never went to him.

Hearing her his expression softened. He sighed to calm himself down.

Manik: I'm sorry Nandini.... I just....you know right that I always hated to see any men beside you....?? And moreover that bustard just proposed my wife....!! How dare he....!!

Nandini: Calm down Manik. You know Aru and Ikshu....they always hated him. They never liked me being with him. I didn't knew the reason but I think it was their sixth sense. But I have to say like father like children.

This brought a soft smile on his face. Nandini was relieved seeing him smiling.

Their moment was disturbed by Manik's phone.

Manik: Who must have been calling me..!!

He took out the phone to see an unknown number calling. He received the call.

Manik: Hello.....

He heard the voice of someone who he didn't expected in his wildest dreams. It was Alya.