Chapter 32

Nandini wiped off her tears and called Ikshu.

Nandini: Ikshu....

Ikshu broke the hug and looked at her.

Nandini: Do you know him..??

Ikshu smiled brightly at her.

Ikshu: Yes mumma....he is my friend. I have told you about him.

Ikshu then looked at Manik to see him looking at her with eyes full of tears.

Ikshu: Why are you crying friend..?? Are you hurt..?? You are okay right..!!

Manik smiled at her.

Manik: I am more than okay now.

Nandini went near them.

Nandini: Yes I know that but what if I say that he is your Papa..!!

Hearing her Ikshu looked at her. Nandini nodded her head in confirmation and kneeled down beside them.

Nandini: Yes baby. He is your papa. You wanted to know about him right..!! So here he is.

Ikshu looked at Manik. Soon her eyes became watery and she jumped on Nandini hugging her tightly and started crying. Manik was expecting that she will hug him but she didn't came to him. He became worried.

Manik: What happened to her Nandini..?? Didn't she want me..?? Why is she crying like that..??

Nandini: Relax Manik. It's not like that. It's just when she becomes emotional she keeps crying hugging me like this.

Nandini kept rubbing her back to calm her down.

Nandini: Ikshu....you wanted papa to come to you right..?? He is hear with us now. Won't you go to him..??

Nandini broke the hug and cupped her face rubbing off the tears.

Nandini: Papa is here baby.... you want him to leave..??

Ikshu nodded as no.

Ikshu: I.. I want..papa.... I want...him.... mumma.... I don't.... want him.... to.. leave.....

She said with hiccups. This made Manik more guilty.

Nandini: Then go to him....

Ikshu looked at Manik and soon she was in his arms crying profusely.

Ikshu: Papa ....

That was it. Manik broke down completely taking his daughter in his arms and hugging her to his dear life.

While Nandini's condition was no less. She was having the view of something that she always wanted see after giving birth to Ikshu. Ikshu in her father's arms.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Manik was sitting in the chair of the dining table with Ikshu on his lap and making Ikshu have her food which Ikshu was having whole heartedly while talking nonstop about all her favourite things which Manik was enjoying.