Chapter 8

5 Years Later

A cozy mansion where we can see someone going through some files and it's none other than our Nandini sitting in the couch in the drawing room

A cozy mansion where we can see someone going through some files and it's none other than our Nandini sitting in the couch in the drawing room. She was busy checking some patient's reports.

She heard some noise from the doorsteps and looked there only to see her 10 years old son Aryan entering.

But the thing which shocked her was his forehead which is having a cut and it was bleeding and also the corner of his lips which has stain of blood

Keeping the files aside she rushed towards him and cupped his face.

Nandini: What..what happened Aru.. huh..yeh cuts and all. Kya hua tha beta!! How did you get hurt!! Kaise hua yeh sab....

She touched his forehead lightly only to hear a painful hiss from him. She looked at him with moist face. But he just looked down.

On not getting any response from him she sighed and grabbed his wrist and made him sit on the couch. Bringing the first aid box she started doing his dressing slowly.

Nandini: Firse fight kiya na..?? How many times I have to tell you Aru ki.....

She was interrupted by his cold voice.

Aryan: It's Aryan not Aru. And I don't need anyone's concern. I can handle myself.

He said in a plain voice. Nandini stopped doing his dressing and looked at him. There were pain in her eyes which can be clearly seen. Removing her hand from his forehead he went upstairs in his room. Not even for once he looked at her. While downstairs Nandini kept looking at his direction from where he just went upstairs.

She chuckled dryly seeing her son behaving like that with her. Keeping the first aid kits aside she sat down in the couch resting her head on the back while closing her eyes. Almost instantly few drops of tears flowed down from her eyes.