Chapter 41

Nandini held Manik's hand in a tight grip. Everything that was happening has shaken her.

Manik: Nothing like this will happen Nandini. They are insane. We will not have to get separated again.

Seeing them Alya smiled.

Alya: The choice is yours. Now let's see both of love yourself more or your children more.

Aryamann: By the way Nandini you have told him right that you are soon gonna die.....!! I am sure you haven't and after knowing this he surely will leave you. But I am here for you. I will still accept you with all my heart.

Manik: I surely will strangle you to death today. I swear.

Manik's eyes had turned red.

Suddenly they heard some noise followed by someone's voice. They turned towards the gate to see a familiar face standing there which made Alya shocked to her core.

Alya: CABIR.....!!

Cabir Dhawan Manik's best friend and more than a brother was standing there.

Cabir: Shocked are you....!!

He came in near them.

Cabir: I have a surprise for both of you Alya and that friend of yours.

Soon they saw almost 10 to 15 police constables coming in with a police officer.

Officer: Arrest all of them.

The countables arrested th me goans who were present there and also both of them.

Alya: What the hell.....!! How can you just arrest us.....!! Leave me.....

Cabir: There are enough evidence against you. You will get to know in the court.

They were taken away. Cabir went near the police officer.

Cabir: Thank you so much inspector.

Officer: It was my duty.

The officer left after shaking hands with Cabir.

All this while Manik was stunned. He was unable to believe what he was seeing.

Cabir looked at them and went near them.

Cabir: So....how are you guys....??

That was enough. Manik hugged him tightly to his dear life.

Nandini smiled looking at them.

Cabir: Thank God you are okay.

Suddenly he broke the hug and thud.....

He punched him hard making him winch in pain.