Chapter 12

Breaking the hug Nandini looked at Aryan.

Nandini: Can I ask you something baccha....??

Aryan: Aap puch kyun rahe ho mumma....!! Ask me na.

Nandini: I know ki aap mumma se kitna pyaar karte ho. Par baby aap kyun mumma se baat nahi karte the....!! Kyun har wakt mujhe ignore karte the....??

Aryan looked down as his eyes brimmed with tears. Nandini cupped his face and made him look at her.

Nandini: Don't hide it anymore Aru. Please tell me. I know there must be some reason.

Aryan: I wanted you to stay away from me because I am a curse for you.

Nandini: What rubbish..!! Yeh sab kya boll rahe ho tum huh....??

Aryan: You remember na mumma jab aap hospital me admit the Ikshu hone ke time pe.

Nandini nodded her head in acknowledgement. He then continued.

Aryan: Tab ek lady ai thi.

Flashback

Nandini was admitted to the hospital after she got her labour pain. She was in the labour room while Aru was sitting outside the labour room. He was sobbing as after seeing Nandini in such a pain he was startled.

While sitting there he heard someone calling him by his name. He looked up only to see a lady standing in front of him. She was unknown to him. The lady came near him and smiled looking at him to which he didn't responded as he was not getting any good vibes from her.

Lady: Aryan my boy. Are you crying....!! But why....?? Your mother is in so much pain. Is this the reason....??

He stood up and interrogated  her.

Aryan: Who are you..?? And how did you know my name..??

The lady let out a chuckle.

Lady: I know every single details of you Aryan. And I also know that your father is not with you. And your mother is now going to give birth to her second child.

Aru was starring at her after hearing all this things from her.

Lady: Oh boy don't be so shocked. There are many things to tell you.
          Do you know the reason of your mother and father's separation.....!! Oh how will you know. Okay let me tell you.

She took two more steps towards him.

Lady: The reason behind their separation is you. Just because of you your parents had a fight. Your mother would spend most of the time with you that's when your father felt neglected. He wanted to spend time with her but she used to be with you all the time.

Your father didn't wanted you so he told your mother to give you to some orphanage. But I guess you matters a lot to her. That's why she refused to do so. And in frustration he started spending his time with other girls. And when your mother got to know about his deeds he finally kicked her out of his house.

So basically you are the reason behind their separation. You are the reason for your mother's sadness. And now also she is in so much pain while giving birth but you are unable to do anything to protect her. In short you are a curse for her.