Chapter 29

Nandini kept staring at him.

Nandini: What..!!

She exclaimed in a disbelief state.

Manik: Yes Nandini..... she is just like a little sister to me and that's the reason she calls me bhai.

Nandini: Then why did you told me that she was your girlfriend....!! And....and what about....the video.....!!

Manik looked at her.

Manik: Everything was just a trap. There is so many things that you don't know Nandini....A dirty game....

He said in a plain voice while Nandini's head was a mess. She held her head to control herself.

Manik was loosing his calmness. His eyes had turned red and he was sweating badly.

Nandini: This is your another trap right Manik....!! You want to destroy my happiness again.....

She said as a whisper but it was enough for Manik to hear her.

He smiled sadly looking at her.

Manik: I think there is not a single amount of trust left for me in you. I have lost every right on you......

His voice was filled with emotion. Nandini looked at him hearing his voice and was about to say something when she saw his condition. He was breathing heavily while sweating profusely.

Nandini: Wh..at happened Ma..nik...!! Are..are you okay....!!

She went near him and with shaky hands she held his hand. She saw him trying to keep his eyes open with great difficulty.

Nandini: Manik kya hua..!! Tum..tum thik ho na..!!

She cupped his face and made him look at her. She was getting tensed seeing his condition.

Nandini: Manik..Manik look at me....dekho meri taraf....

Manik closed his eyes and rested his head on her chest. This act of him and the closeness made a shiver run down her spine.

After 5 years they were so close to each other. She can't deny the fact that how much ever she try to hate him but still there is always a soft corner in her heart for him. She should have pushed him off from her but she can't.

Slowly tears crept on her eyes as she was unable to control herself. She so wanted to ran out from this situation to any lone place and cry her heart out.

She heard a faint voice of him still holding her tightly and keeping his head on her chest.

Manik: Please don't leave me Nandini....not again.... I will die this time.

Nandini looked at him. The tears that had formed in her eyes crept down falling on him. He was getting a nervous breakdown.

He looked up straight into her eyes. She could see the longingness in his eyes.