Chapter 27

Aryamann: Everything is going as per our plan Alia. Tomorrow I'll get the custody papers in my hands. And we don't even have to work hard anymore as Nandini has already agreed to sign those papers.

Alia who was listening to everything patiently smirked over the call.

Alia: I want only that boy. He will be the pawn of my game to get Manik. Do whatever you want to do with the other one. I don't think Manik knows that he has another child.

Aryamann: That is not a problem. I will also need that little shit for my game.

Aryamann became alert hearing a knock on the door.

Aryamann: Alia I think someone is there. I'll call you later.

They hang the call and Aryamann took his seat.

Aryamann: Come in.

He saw Nandini entering the room. Seeing her he got up.

Aryamann: Nandini....why did you came here..!! You could have just called me.

Nandini smiled a little.

Nandini: It's okay Aryamann. I just came here to tell you that from the previous day I'm having a severe headache. I took the medicines but it's not reducing.

Aryamann hid his smirk and made a fake sad face.

Aryamann: I would not like to say it but I think I can't even hide it from you Nandini. As your condition is getting serious day by day you will feel these kind of things more often now like headache dizziness etc.

Nandini sighed.

Aryamann: Why are you still standing Nandini..!! Please have a seat.

Nandini nodded and sat down.

Aryamann took a glass of water and without Nandini's notice he added some powder in it and mixed it.

Aryamann ( in mind ): After drinking this water you will go to deep sleep for a while my love. And till then I will have you all by myself. I badly need to touch the beautiful body of yours.

He looked towards Nandini with a dirty look and took the glass of water towards her.

Aryamann: Nandini drink some water. You will feel better.

He said forwarding the glass of water towards her.

Nandini: Thanks Aryamann but I don't want to. I already had a lot of water on Aryan's insistence.

Aryamann: But Nandini...........

He was cut off by Nandini's phone.

Nandini: Please excuse me Aryamann.

Saying so she picked up the call. Aryamann was eagerly waiting for her to cut the call.