01.

a young male furiously type something on his laptop.he looks like he will break the laptop anytime.he wore a black suit with white shirt and hair is messy.he looked so tired and frustrated.whynot.after all he is the CEO.he has to complete so many work.then someone suddenly came into his room and called his name which made him more furious.

then someone suddenly came into his room and called his name which made him more furious

'taetae let's go...you worked so much today' his secretary said to him.

When he look at his secretary with firing eyes his secretary gulped nervously.

'how many times mr.park I have to tell you that I am your boss.' the young CEO said with his deep and scary voice.

His secretary lower his head and mumbled sorry.

'I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN SORRY.YOU SAID SORRY EVERYTIME AND AGAIN MAKE SAME MISTAKE!!!! the young CEO said shouted.

'where is the file Mr park..I need it immediately' the young CEO said looking at his laptop.bcz he didn't want to waste his time on some mere things

'but...you tell me ta I mean Mr Kim you need that tomorrow' the secretary said nervously.The young CEO look at him like he will eat him alive

The young CEO look at him like he will eat him alive

'i said NOW!!!' the young CEO said

His secretary running from there and immediately went to find half complete file.he went Mr Kim room with file and prayed silently bcz he knows what will happen next.

'm-r k-im here the file' secretary said so much shuttering

The young CEO immediately took the file and check it and smirk at his secretary..and again changed his cold face

'STOP LOOKING AT MY FACE.AND FINISH TODAY!!! he screamed and every office employees get shiver their body to hear their CEO voice.

After left his secretary he again start typing on his laptop.suddenly he got call and he received the call without notice the caller id.

'what do you want?' young CEO said coldly

'shut up...come home before 10 pm.do you understand' someone said on the phone and the young CEO immediately know whose voice is this.his cold expression turned into nervous one..he nodded immediately.