25.

next day when taehyung woke up from his sleep he felt empty.why??bcz his lovely wife isnot here today in his side.taehyung stare sometimes at the side then he touch it softly.his eyes filled with tears when he remember his wife crying face.

'i w-i-ll mak-e u-p w-ith you quickly'
Taehyung said laid his head on his wife side...and kiss their softly...

After sometime later he does his morning routine.he hasto go to office today.he hasto attend a important meeting.otherwise he will take off from office today and stay at home.

he went to kitchen and make healthy breakfast for his wife.his wife didnot eat anything from yesterday.he is really worried for him now.he just prayed that he didn't get sick or else he couldn't forgive himself.

After making breakfast he went to his wife room for calling him.he is standing there silently just heard what is he actually doing there.but he didn't hear any sound.he sighs sadly and softly knock on the door.

'koo baby open the door.its already 8 am' taehyung said with his soft yet broken voice.he didn't get any response.thats why he again knocked:

'baby...open the door.you didn't eat anything from yesterday.you will get sick.baby I made your favourite.i will feed you ok?just open the door baby..' taehyung said with his hurtful voice. his wife is so much angry that he didn't open the door for a bit.

Taehyung couldn't hold him anymore that's why he again said with his broken voice:

'b-aby please open the door.i w-illnot e-at if you don't open the door.b-aby y-o-u ca-n yell at me,h-u-rt me I won't mind.atleast open the door.i wanna see you baby.i wa-n-a s-e-e you.....just a bit ..

he sat there crying silently.he thought he will open the door.but no use.taehyung left the place with his broken heart and get ready for his office.he also didn't eat anything from last night.how can he..when his life didnot drink water.he felt dizzy but he hastobe strong for today.

He again last time went to jungkook room and wished that he might open the door now that's why he knocked there again:

'baby I am going...please eat the breakfast and don't skip your lunch.i told mom he will send you a healthy lunch and dinner.just eat it.ok?take care baby..BYE' taehyung last time said it and wait for sometime if he opens the door or not.but no use.he sighs sadly and left house with his teary eyes.

Other side jungkook is wide awake.he didn't get any sleep last night.he just gets peachful sleep when taehyung hugged him and cuddle with him.he sleeps happily when he is in taehyung arm.that time he felt he is in heaven.nobody can give him that kind of happiness.

He heard everything what taehyung said to him.but stay silent.why is he care now him so much.that time when he waited in the morning but he just didn't look at him just eat and coldy glare at him.why now?just why? he craved every night for his hug, cuddle but what he choose.just showed him his back side and last time sleep on the couch.

when he smile at him but he always returned just nod..he himself choose distance from him then whynot I also do that...isnot it too much for a person?

'i won't forgive you so easily'... jungkook murmured to himself.last few weeks he is so much weak.he skipped many times meal bcz he waited for taehyung and he said he already ate from outside.now his skinny figure shows how much taehyung ignored him badly.

he got up from the bed and went to kitchen saw his husband makes for him delicious breakfast.he just ignored it and drink water.

Other side taehyung with so much difficulties went to office.today he didn't drive bcz he isnot feeling well.he went his cabin and sat there breathed heavily...