02.

The young CEO increase his car speed and his driver sat beside him with so much nervousness.he has no gut to say his boss to slow down the speed.he just prayed silently while closing his eyes.

On the other side the younger CEO totally ignore the world and headed towards his house as soon as possible.he knows how his mom is.His handsome and kind face make everyone drool over him.bt he can make your sweet dream turned into nightmare within a second.the young CEO thought that and gulped nervously to remember his mom face.he increase the speed again to reach the house as soon as possible.

He finally reached his house.actually it's not any house.its a fucking mansion.kim mansion.south Korea most expensive mansion.whynot.after all they are the owner of kim.kim's are most famous in South korea.for three reason.

1.they are hard working and sincere and most important honest

2.powerful couple

3.most important they are hot and handsome.
every girls and boys drool over them.everybody wants to get inside their pants.

Taehyung told his driver to park his car.he inhale and exhale standing Infront of the door and ready for the next moment.

He slowly open the main door and saw noone is there.he sighs peacefully.he closed the door as soft as possible without making any sound and thought his mom doing another work and its the chance to escape from his mom.

He hurriedly start walking towards his room bt someone said: welcome back my lovely cutie handsome sweetie hyung.

Taehyung immediately stopped on his spot and turned and look at the owner of the voice.he narrowed his eyes when he saw misbehaveious smile on his brother face.

'i have no time to deal with a idiot like you' taehyung said boringly.

'ouch..hyung don't call me idiot.i felt heart broken' his brother said dramatically pouted.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and that time someone speak:STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES KIM TAEHYUNG....YOU ARE LATE LIKE 10MIN 9 SEC!!!

Taehyung immediately gulped and smiled nervously:'hehe mom..I am sorry.i will not let that happen again'

'aww...my taebaby.its ok.it happens.everyone make mistake.even I also do mistake.now suffer my all life' Jin said smiling tightly

namjoon went living room and hears Jins word.

'jini...what kind of mistake you do like you suffer.tell me honey.i will solve all your problem' namjoon said and his both child agree with him.

'nothing joonie.forget it.my taebaby is hungry..I don't wanna make my baby starve' Jin said and hold his son wrist

taehyung gulped and didn't have courage to say his mom he is already eat with jimin.or else he will kill him.

's-ure mom..why not.lets go' taehyung said start walking with his mom

Yugyeom smile evily and taehyung glared at him and thought in his mind:is it something wrong?mom didn't see that much angry and this brat also firstly act like idiot and now smile evily.

'plz god...help me' taehyung said in his mind and fake crying.

Jin sat taehyung on the chair and said:

'i made your favourite ok?I will feed my baby today...Jin said

'i would love to see that you feed your beloved son' yugyeom said sat next with taehyung

Now taehyung is 100% sure that something is gonna bad happen sure.bcz his brother never tell him that...he and taehyung always fight for whom and who love them most.
He felt jealous and cried when his parents show so much loved to taehyung.

Jin uncovered all food and taehyung widened his eyes.all the weired combination of the food.its gross.taehyung felt like vomit to see them

'baby..here.eat it'jin said trying to feed taehyung.

'hyung come on say ahhh' yugyeom said excitedly

taehyung glared his brother and said:' why don't you eat instened of me?

'no no..you are my older brother.my idol.how can I snatch your food
I will never ever disrespect my idol.its sin' yugyeom said

'i will kill you...come here' taehyung said and wanted to smack his brother

'SHUT UP...JUST SHUT UP YOU TWO.OR ELSE YOU TWO HAVE TO FINISHED ALL FOOD'jin said with done face bcz of his child fight and bickering

'now you also have to finish the food with your hyung' Jin said with firing eyes

'but mom' yugyeom immediately stopped when his mom glared him

Both of them wanted to vomit here but eat the food happily and run towards there room.

'jinnie why do you do that? Namjoon said worriedly bcz of his sons state.

'to teach them lesson...wanna also you try joonie' Jin said to his husband.

'no no Jinnie.i am absolutely fine' namjoon said literally running towards his room.

Taehyung vomit and felt so much dizzy and said: I will never late.

1hour later...Jin check his son's room to see their state.he felt so much worried about his sons state.

He went to taehyung room and saw taehyung laid on the bed lifelessly.

'omg...Tae baby r u ok? Jin said literally crying.

taehyung felt someone is here and he opened his eyes saw his mom look at him teary eyes.

'hey mom mom...what's wrong.just tell me' tae said worriedly to see his mom teary eyes.

'baby...I am sorry.mom is sorry.' Jin said crying.

Taehyung hugged immediately his mom.. yugyeom look at them and went to join the hug.

three of them hugging at each other.and namjoon stand in the door to look them smiling.

This is the Kim family and the famous Kim's daily life.how much they fight or tease each other or cold or rude or insult each other in the end they are a happy and loveable family

'its cheating.why do you hug each other without me?don't you guys love your father and husband..namjoon said pouted

'aish..big baby come here...' Jin said to his childish husband

Namjoon spread his arm and all his babies hug him tightly.

'i love you my all chérie' said namjoon lovingly