15.(wedding special)

you say you love rain,
But you use an umbrella to walk
Under it.you say you love sun,
But you seek shelter when it is shinning.you say you love wind,but when it comes you close your windows.so that's why I am scared when you say you love me

lastly jimin came and manage everything.he understands his bestie situation thats why he is consoling him now.

Other side when Jin left the Tae room he saw namjoon walking towards him.he wanted to slap him hardly but stopped himself to create any drama.

namjoon could say something to Jin..Jin hold his wrist tightly and dragged him near inside a room and locked it.

'jin..why are we here?' namjoon said looking at the furious Jin

'SHUT UP...JUST SHUT UP.DONT. CALL .ME. JIN...Jin said screaming like a mad man

namjoon tried to hold Jin hand to clam him down but yanked his hand harsly.

'dont dare to touch me? What you did to my son you have no right to touch me' Jin said dangerously and didn't chance namjoon to said back:

'didnot I tell you I won't spare you if anything happens to my son...THEN WHY ARE YOU BECOME SO SELFISH??FOR YOU MY SON CRYING TODAY AND SAID I AM THAT BAD DAD DIDN'T COME TO SEE ME!!!

Jin again continued:'it was our problem.i said sorry so many times.i begged Infront to you atleast talk with him.but no..you decide to continue your selfish attitude and also decide you will leave today for scotland.for what...for I didn't inform u whom is he gonna married..I know..it's all my fault.i am also reason for his crying..but what you did I will never forgive you...where is here his fault?

Jin broke down and crying badly.namjoon also couldn't hold it anymore he also broke down.he is feeling so bad no no monstar.he just ignore and hurt his loved one just bcz of his selfishness.how bad father is he!!if he just angry with Jin and talk with his son then all would have fine now.but no.he priority his ego first.

before he could ask forgive Jin suddenly Jin stood up.he looked at namjoon and said coldly:
'so I decide...'

namjoon scared Jin sudden behaviour and asked slowly:what Jinie??

he straightforwardly said: I want divorce...I can take care of my child by myself.i think I can give them both of them love.so you can't feel any unimportant about you

Namjoon widened his eyes and his body start shaking..

'jinnie..don't joke ok...you know I can't even think myself without you people' namjoon said sobbing

but Jin started laugh humorously:
'hahaha....nice joke.i really enjoy.haha'

but he suddenly changed his whole aura.he grabbed namjoon by his collar and said: now you tell me you can't even think yourself without us...where is your love and care for us last few days..huh?TELL MEEEE.....

namjoon cried badly.his Jin and his babies will leave him.he will surly die.he can't lose them for his stupidness that's why he held Jin leg and begged him

'jin n-o...you are my everything.my other half and my babies is my half.i will die if you leave me.you can give any punishment but not this..' namjoon said hold Jin leg crying badly.jin felt so much anger and said:namjoon leave me..I am not here to see your drama..