21.

'of course I am jealous hyung.but not because of their skinship or anything.i just jealous why don't I have a friend like that?' jungkook said looking at the vmin who are feeding each other and enjoy their company.

Yoongi saw how jungkook looks at them with his loving eyes.and then look at the vmin.he said looking at them:

'yeah...you are right.i should stop being jealous.bcz that two dork never leave each other."

After finishing their lunch they play video games,chitchat and many fun thing.at last jimin insist for the dinner and the new couple couldn't say no to him.

After dinner now they are their home where jungkook is standing in the room unbotton his shirt.when he unbotton his second button he felt someone put his arm around his waist.he hold this arm and stop unbottoming his shirt.

'are you feeling tired?' jungkook said softly didnot turned back just caressing other hand.

the other nodded his head while nuzzling his face in his wife neck.

'ok...then go to bed.i am coming after change my cloth' jungkook said now his other hand on his face.

'thank you sohh much..for you jiminah is now happy.he also eat his lunch' taehyung said inhaleing his wife secnt and jungkook felt tickle because of taehyung hot breath.

'i am happy that you say sorry to him...and you are most welcome' jungkook said with giggle because taehyung tickles him.

atlast taehyung kissed on his cheeks and let him go and sat on the bed to see his wife.jungkook blushed when he felt taehyung scan him from up to down and said:

'you know..you can change your dress Infront of me.i wouldn't mind.after all.... taehyung couldn't finish his sentence jungkook already ran towards washroom.

'kook-ahh...I am just joking baby.dont feel any shame.come fast' taehyung said shouted from his room and jungkook inside bathroom covered his face with hand.

And taehyung shook his head and mumbled:my shy wifey.

After sometime passed but jungkook didnot come out from the washroom.taehyung boringly scroll his phone then he received a text from:

Grandpa

isnot that hickey?I know you are a another level of pervert.you wont spare that innocent boy also.

Taehyung immediately threw his phone on his bed and mumbled:

'oh shit...I can't do this with him.i am his husband.i have to always make sure he will feel comfortable with me and here i am talking with him nonsense.what will he think of me now?Ahhhh....'

Taehyung pulling his hair with frustration.he bites his nails and mumbled:ok I decide...what will I do now?

After that taehyung covered himself with comfort and try to sleep.other side jungkook finally finish his night routine and last time he checked himself to see if everything is ok or not.when he entered his room saw his husband covered himself and sleep like a dead fish.jungkook pouted sadly and said:he didn't wait for me.

next morning jungkook woke up and rubbing his eyes and take his phone to see what time is it?he widened his eyes when saw its 8 am,he immediately run towards kitchen because today his husband has office at 9 am.he didn't even look at his side his husband is here or not.

when he reached saw his husband sat on the couch and drink something while reading newspaper.he walk towards him and greeted him: good morning Tae.

Taehyung stopped drinking his drink and see his husband smile brightly towards him.he wanted to hug him tightly and said good morning but no...he just smile small and nodded his head said back: morning koo...after that he again start reading newspaper.