32.

Jungkook laid his head on taehyung chest and tears rolling down from his eyes.taehyung felt jungkook tears on his chest.but nothing can he do for him now.only can hugged him tightly and tells him he is ok. but he can't tell him anything now. He ignored his calls, message everything like 5 days..everyday he heard jungkook voice msg and cried when he heard how much he wanted to talk with him.

taehyung heart hurts badly when jungkook pour his all tears on his left chest.he patted jungkook hair who sobbed badly..but nothing said after the morning incident

Here outside Jin,jhope, yugyeom saw everything..to see jungkook state Jin broke down totally on yugy chest.

'jinie..plz come.now tae is ok.you need to eat your dinner' namjoon said patted Jin back..Jin shooks his head and said:

'no..I can't..my Tae..no' Jin hides his face on yugyeom chest and cried.

'hyung.please go.we are here for tae.and I don't think jungkook will go to home today.he looked so much shocked.i will take care of them' jhope tried to understand Jin but Jin denied.

'mom..let's go.uncle said he is here' Jin said sternly no to everyone but namjoon said:

'jin don't be stubborn here.. already jimin is sick.just go with yugy' after tried yugyeom left the hospital with jin.namjoon went to his car and drove towards somewhere with his secretary..

Jhope sadly sighs when he saw jungkook just cried on taehyung chest.

'remove' namjoon coldly stated to his right hand man who nodded his head...

'finally...I catch you.i got to know somedays before you are selling our information towards our enemies.so I amnot surprised here' namjoon sat Infront of the lady who evily smirked at him

'oh come on Mr kim.this is how buisness works.how can you tell that?' nancy namjoon personal ambassador...

'why did you shoot him?' namjoon coldly stated

Nancy laughed at namjoon and said:

'i am just shoot him.if you open your eyes,you can clearly see who is your well wisher' Nancy smirks at namjoon.namjoon went to her and deadly said:

'do you think I will leave you alive. You shoot Kim namjoon heart.you should know how much dangerous I am when it comes to my heart'

'oopss..I am scared..' Nancy mocked namjoon.. namjoon stand up from there and turned

'i need who did it.and don't spare her.' namjoon took his coat and ready to leave but Nancy called

'you can torture me as much as you want.but don't you think you are also responsible here.bcz I heard he is suffering some mental depression.dont you think is it for the deal.am I right Mr Kim?or should I say president Kim? Nancy lastly smirks at namjoon

Namjoon heard her clearly and left the place immediately.in car namjoon is totally silent and doesn't know where is he going.jin repeatedly calling him but he switched of the phone...he drove towards a dark place..

'please..you can't stay here whole night Mrs kim.mr Kim your condition isnot better now.we done your surgery like 3 hours ago.you need rest' nurse said when jungkook doesn't move his head from taehyung chest..

'no..he doesn't need to go from here.by the way why the hell you are talking with my wife so harsly. Do you know who is he? For your rude behaviour I can fire you.just get LOST' taehyung angerly shouted at the nurse who got scared and said sorry so many times.but taehyung doesn't like anyone who harsly talk with his wife

'koo..baby now stop crying.you will get sick.' taehyung softly said to the crying male who crying non stop last 1 hour. jungkook pour his all pain all angry on the tears.he can hold his husband after a few days. He can't leave him now.never.what if when he got up from the sleep and saw taehyung isnot here.no he can't.he will hug him like this whole night.he can't again see him with blood.jungkook is scared to lose taehyung again.he thought if taehyung leaves him,he won't return..he will scold taehyung why didn't he wear the jacket inside his shirt.he will scold taehyung why didn't he tell him he is in mental stress.he never understand about taehyung mental health.how can he? taehyung always smiles at him, pamper him.jungkook blames himself for not to understand his situation..