35.

't-ae..' jungkook cleared his throat and mentally prepared himself not to nervous Infront of his Husband.

'yes,baby?I am hearing' taehyung said turned on the TV not to looking at jungkook.

Jungkook felt bit relax bcz taehyung doesn't look at him.or else he couldn't tell him directly.he doesn't want taehyung misunderstood or suspect him

't-ae..I haveto go grocery shopping.' jungkook asked looking at down nervously.

Taehyung stopped scrolling TV channel,then remembered morning talk.he gripped the TV remote angerly,but Infront of his wife he didn't show any unusual behaviour.

He turned to jungkook and gave him a soft smile and said:

'you can go.' jungkook widened his eyes and glad that taehyung isn't angry with him.

Jungkook face lighten up to hear that but taehyung heart hurt when he saw the happy face.

'why are you feeling sad Kim taehyung?bcz your wife is happy but you aren't the reason' taehyung with his sad eyes saw jungkook happy face.

he also wanna go with him.but after heard jungkook conversation, he didn't bother to ask nor stop him.

Jungkook inside felt guilty to lie his beloved husband but he will patch up with him after finish some matter.he noticed taehyung face isn't bright like other time.he clearly saw behind his eyes...but it's good for him not to tell the actual matter.

taehyung doesn't want jungkook suspect him nor acted possessive here.he has own life and space too. Not everytime he will cling with him just like him.he also needs space.he promised himself before marriage,he won't stop jungkook from anything.. he can do anything what he likes..he will give him every freedom.. isn't it a ideal Husband mentality?

taehyung inner self start fighting. But no matter what happened he can't doubt on his wife intention..he sternly think in his mind..whatever happens he will deal with later.but first his wife...

Taehyung came out from his thought when he saw jungkook hesitate face.he immediately ok himself and gave his wife a soft yet sweet boxy reassuring smile.

'baby..don't you wanna go?' taehyung softly yet lovingly asked.

'y-eah' jungkook nodded his head and expect taehyung will ask if he need any company or not.every time when jungkook went outside, taehyung never leave him alone. Always finished his work nor leave it half where he is disciplined person when it comes to work.but when his wife needs company,he gladly leave everything and ready to spend his time with him.he buys everything what jungkook just eye..

Jungkook scolds taehyung not to spend money always like that.but taehyung is taehyung.he never hear& become stubborn when it comes to his wife.he told himself,he will spoil his wife.he wanna give his wife a comfortable life like he was craving in past.he also said his mom to love him like he loves them.glad his crackhead family loves his wife more than them.but sad that for his work,he can't give him enough time.

jungkook went to his room and take his purse and phone.when he came out from his room to close the door, his eyes fall front picture.

Their wedding picture.jhope gifted them after their marriage.when he saw the picture,everytime remember the beautiful day..his whole life changed after the day.

'i can do anything for you,for your happiness' jungkook lastly said and left the room.

'tae..I am go-ing' jungkook said where taehyung just nodded his head.

'ok go..if you have problem there, call me immediately' taehyung smiles at him..

'ok' jungkook went outside but frowns when he saw his bodyguard wasn't there only the car is ready'.