16.(wedding special)

Now Kim family having their beautiful time with each other.they sorted everything.but Jin didn't forgive his husband.but namjoon is ok that Jin wouldn't leave him.he deserves punishment.

Jin and jimin finally went to jungkook room to see him.when they entered the room they saw the lady helped him to wore the suit.jin and jimin looked at him lovingly.he is looked like an literally angle.all thanks go to that money sucker.for him they can see such an angle Infront of their eyes.

'mom...look look .finally taetae makes a good decision in his life for first time' jimin said looking at the beautiful angle

'yeah...I never thought he knew people.' Jin said to his idiot son.

Jin went to jungkook and look at him through the mirror.

'nobody can't take off their eyes from you today.hmm...i thought if Tae saw you today,he would definitely lose his sense.' Jin said everyone in the room laughing loudly on Jin jokes

Jimin also comes to jungkook and hugged him and gave him some advice how to manage this brat blah..blah...blah..' it's my last time to hug you..after that your possissive clingy husband never give me you to hug you.i felt so emotional to think that' jimin said dramatically wiped his fake tears.

their room ecoed with small laugh.
after that jhope came and greeted jungkook and want to say how he looks but their moment interrupted by a girl voice.

'j-honey...finally I got you' the girl said running towards jhope

jhope choked on the air when he sees her.jin and jimin ready to enjoy the drama and jungkook looked at them confusedly.

the girl running towards jhope and hugged him tightly.

'umm...honey I really miss you.dont you dare to leave me again without informing me' the girl said kiss jhope cheek repeatedly.jhope look like he saw some ghost.he widened his eyes and stood there frozenly didn't hug the girl back.

jimin immediately pulled out his phone and start to click some photos of them and make videos them.everytime when both them meet they would surly create any interesting scene.

'lisa..you bitch.who tell you to come here?' someone said from the behind.

Everyone recognise the voice and shook their head.here we go again.

The girl broke the hug but couldn't remove her hand from jhope.

'of course I will come.if you didn't invite me,there was no problem.my j honey is here then why don't I come here? Besides I am here today Tae oppa wedding.not your.' Lisa said again kiss jhope cheeks.

'yeah yeah...finally you got him.after beat last night me and now all of the people in this world is invisible..I know.sorry to talk with you' yugyeom said

Lisa...Mr choi only daughter.kims family friend.she is best friend of yugyeom and always loves to pampered by taehyung.she has a huge crush on jhope.she confessed jhope long time ago.but how jhope you all know.and the poor girl doesn't like the no...what is her..It willbe for her surely.

she rolled her eyes on yugyeom and again looks at jhope with her loving eyes.

'honey..how was the trip? Why didn't you call me that you are here? Lisa said pulled jhope hand more closer

'i was busy...you know I have to deal with many crackhead' jhope said nervously smile bcz Jin glaring him.

'come on uncle...we all know what is your mind..don't feel shy.just tell her today' yugyeom said smirk.lisa looks at jhope confusedly and asked:

'what honey?what do you want to tell me?

'haha..nothing.he is just joking.come on' jhope said

'nah..no joke..Lisa he wants to give you something special' yugyeom said showing his stupid teeth