04.

Taehyung walked towards his room in the hotel.he felt so much better now.when he entered the room he saw jimin sat on the couch with worried expression.

'jiminah...how many times I called you?why didn't you received? Taehyung said anger visible in his voice.

'taetae you are here finally.i and mark was so worried when we didn't find you in your room.do you know how much risky to went out without bodyguard for you?what if someone trying to kill you...jimin said worriedly

taehyung then remembered the boy face when he said 'are you trying to kill me'... taehyung thought that and smile to imagine his sad face.jimin furrowed his brows and said:'did I say something funny?

taehyung immediately stopped smiling and cleared his throat.

'why didn't you answer my questions first'? taehyung said with serious expression

'yoongi called me' jimin said help taehyung to remove his jacket.

'i need sleep.i am so tired.come on.lets cuddle'taehyung said sat on the bed.

'ok..firstly change your outfit.i will feed you.ok? Jimin said kissed his bestie forehead and went to get dinner for his taetae.

Both of them finished their dinner and cuddle each other and sleep nicely.

Next morning taehyung sleep peacefully but his beauty sleep interrupted by his bestie.he felt irritated and said:what the hell..plz turn off the curtain.i want to sleep.

Jimin sighed and said:' taetae it's already 8:30 am.please wake up.we have to make the deal final.

Taehyung immediately wake up from his sleep and running towards his bathroom.jimin looks at his bestie and shook his head and said:this guy never change.

Taehyung get ready for his meeting and saw its already 9 am.when he went his bedroom saw jimin half laid there and lazily scrolling his phone

when he went his bedroom saw jimin half laid there and lazily scrolling his phone

'mr park...what kind of manner is this? The young CEO said deep voice looking scary

Jimin widened his eyes and check the time and it's 9:01 am.