28.

taehyung shouted loudly and threw his phone on the wall and it broke into pieces.taehyung eyes turned into red and chest up and down breath heavily bcz of anger.

Jungkook shocked to see him and worried about him what just happened he is angry that.he slowly put his hand on his chest and caressing softly.taehyung then bit clam down bcz of his wife.

Jungkook looking at him nervously and asked:'tae what happened?'

taehyung closed his eyes and inhale normally then look at jungkook and give him a soft smile.

'nothing...it's just some buisness related.dont worry.nothing serious' taehyung give him a reassuring smile bcz he can see his wife worried eyes.

Jungkook nodded his head.but taehyung he can't see him sad.thats why he said:

'baby come here..' taehyung makes grabby hands to his husband.jungkook went to him and hugged him tightly.but he knew something isnot ok here.his husband expression looks like bit fake.he can clearly see that.he just prayed everything is ok in his office.

'baby...I told you everything is ok.why are you worrying too much.its happened everytime when you haveto handle so many responsibilities' taehyung said play with his wife hair... doesn't want his wife worry too much

Jungkook can understand easily to hear his voice.but he can't force him now.thats why he agreed with Tae word and thought in his mind:

'no matter what happened Tae I am always there for you' jungkook pecked his chest.

'baby...look at me now.i wanna see your smile' taehyung pouted to cheer the boy

'tae I am sleepy' jungkook said closed his eyes like he is really sleepy

'please look at me.after that sleep as much as you want' taehyung said really he wanted to see his smile.its give him forget all tension

Jungkook sighs and look at taehyung and show his teeth.

'now happy?' jungkook said back

'of course not' taehyung said bopping his nose.jungkook giggle loudly and taehyung looks at him lovingly.
He blutered out to look at him:

'now it's perfect.i am so happy now' taehyung said

jungkook stopped his giggle and look at his husband eyes.he saw there is so much tension and scared.why is he scared.is something really bad happen.

He came out his thoughts when taehyung turned of his light.

'baby let's sleep.i am so sleepy' taehyung said pulled jungkook on his chest and said good night and closed his eyes.

'good night tae' jungkook said and closed his eyes.

Some tears rolled down from taehyung eyes....

Next morning jungkook waited for his husband in the dinning table.here his husband hurriedly came in the table and sat on the chair.jungkook greeted him 'good morning' but taehyung didn't say anything just said:

'baby...go and get ready.we are leaving after 20 minutes' taehyung said eating his breakfast.

Jungkook frowned and asked:where are we going Tae?

taehyung finish his bite and said:
'i will drop you in the mansion.you can spent your time with mom and yugy.and I know here alone all the day it's boring baby.mom also be happy if you are with him'

But Tae...I am ok here alone.i have no problem.... jungkook said bcz he really loves to wait for his husband.yeah he can go to his mother in law.here all the people really gave him so much love.but here he never felt alone like other time.here is hope that his husband will come back end of the day.