05.

Taehyung hummed song and went to his hotel...his mom repeatedly called him but he didn't answer the call,just switched off the phone insteadly.

On the other side Jin is so much excited.'joonie my taebaby..finally get married.i am so happy' Jin said hugging his husband

'what???Tae is getting married and I didn't know.is this way I raise my son?I felt betrayed...namjoon said fake crying.jin broke the hug and smack his husband head and said:

'atleast your son is ready for getting married.and besides he called me and tell me...that's ok.telling me you or me.same thing'

'no not same thing.i am his father.i have right to know every his big decision' namjoon said crying fakely

'ohh...now you are trying to tell me you are jealous of me bcz your son always give first priority to me'. Jin said narrowed his eyes and stood from their bed and put his hand on his thigh.

Namjoon stopped his crying drama and understand he already set Jin on the fire.. didn't want to cause any more trouble for him that's why he smiled nervously

'hehe...jini no no it's not like that.i am just saying'

'dont act like you didn't mean that.i know what you mean you dumbhead.'jin said glaring his husband.

'now I don't wanna ruined my mood.its my baby wedding.so this time I spare you' Jin said left the room to find his other son

'thank god...' namjoon said sighing peacefully.

On the other side taehyung tied his tie but someone harsly knocked on his door.he felt irritated and went to open the door.when he is going to shout the person to ruin his mood see his bestie standing Infront of the door  looking at him like he will cut his whole body.he pushed taehyung and enter the room.

Taehyung stood there dumbfounded.he then close the door and went inside.

'what do you need now?' taehyung said not looking at him.

'what I need now?I NEED TO KNOW WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?jimin said shouted.taehyung cover his ear with his hand bcz of his high pitched voice.

'you dumb,asshole,bitch,fucker,shithead..why didn't you tell me about it? Jimin said

Taehyung looks at him confusedly and said:'what are you talking about?I didn't do anything that you don't know'

'yeah...you did most betrayed thing not to tell me' jimin said throw the phone towards taehyung.taehyung catch it and look at the phone.

(Kim Taehyung the CEO of Kim's finally confirmed that he is getting married after 7days

(Kim Taehyung the CEO of Kim's finally confirmed that he is getting married after 7days.he didn't release his fiance name.but tell us he will releave 2days later)

Taehyung smirks look at the news.and mumbled 'wow.
Reo you did a great job.finally you blast the bomb'which unnoticed by jimin.jimin looks his smirk and increase his anger.