20.

Taehyung choked on air when he heard what yoongi just said.he totally forgot that yoongi's eye is one kind of vulture.his eyes never miss any such thing.and jungkook collarbone Infront of his fucking eyes.

'where Yoons?I can't see anything'.jimin said eyeing jungkook here and there.

taehyung body start sweating and he can't understand what to do now.but that fucking yoongi now crossed limit.

'ohh...here in the collarbone.one second isnot it hickey jungkook?' yoongi said slight smirking.jimin widened his eyes and saw a purple mark on jungkook collarbone.he touch there and jungkook sounded aww...

Taehyung widened his eyes and immediately removed jimin from jungkook and held his wrist tightly and give mark on it.jimin hissed in pain but didn't say anything.jungkook and yoongi notice it.

'what is it jimin? didn't I tell you not to touch him?' taehyung said anger visible in his voice and gripped on his wrist tightly.

'taetae..no.. actually I didn't mean that.i am just checking' jimin said trying to understand taehyung but taehyung is nowhere to be understood here.

'plz..do what you want here hurriedly.you both already ruined our moment.so please hurry up' taehyung said angerly and push jimin and left the room

All the time jungkook and yoongi looked at them.jungkook looked at taehyung shockingly bcz it's not jimin hyung fault.and yoongi kinda anger and kinda curious.

'taetae..please don't be mad.. please' jimin said trying to go to Tae but yoongi stopped him.

'no need..it's not your fault.just do whatever we are here for.we are leaving after that' yoongi said with his cold voice.

Jungkook really felt sad for jimin.he sighs and went to jimin.

'hyung...I am sorry.plz don't be sad.he will understand.ok?' jungkook said trying to the bubbly boy to cheer him up.

Jimin pouted sadly but yoongi and jungkook don't like that.thats why he just showing Infront of them he is ok.

After giving jungkook the gift jimin and yoongi left the house.jungkook tried many times to convince them for lunch but no use.he sadly closed the door and went to his and Tae bedroom.

When he went there saw taehyung scroll his phone sitting on the bed.when taehyung felt someone entered the room he immediately put his phone on the bed and see his wife is there.

He pulled him by his waist but jungkook remove his hand from him.taehyung frowns and asked what's wrong?.

'tae can you tell me why did you behave that with him?' jungkook asked his husband.

taehyung couldn't understand what jungkook said that's why he asked:

'whom are you talking about?'

'i am talking about jimin hyung.why did you do that with him?' jungkook said with annoying face.

'oh...that's not matter.besides he touch you.i don't like that' taehyung said boringly.but jungkook couldn't like taehyung behaviour a bit with his friend.

'he is your best friend.he doesn't touch me any bad intention.besides you hurt him.did you see he how he hissed in pain but he didn't utter any word.and top of you are his best friend.so you better know him than me' jungkook state back.

Taehyung taken a back jungkook behaviour.bcz jungkook looked so angry....

'baby..it's not.. taehyung couldn't finish his sentence jungkook stop him.

'just say sorry to him.he looked so sad and ready to take this blame on his where he didn't do anything' jungkook again state back.

'here is the phone and call him and say what I did I am sorry for that' jungkook said handed him the phone.