36.

1 week left so fastly.but for someone's it was hectic.he loved to stay at home past days.but now.he wanna go to his office only for work.only work can spare him from this mental pressure..

today taehyung woke up again alone from the bed.yes again.last few days his beloved lovely wife didn't bother to wake him up nor he shows his face at all first.how can he?when he lost on something else.

Taehyung sighs sadly and don't know what he should do now.he can't ask his wife directly what actually happened with him.

After the shopping day, jungkook from next morning didn't bother to come him at morning.taehyung noticed how jungkook smiles brightly, humming song under his breath happily alone.it hurts him badly when he isn't the reason behind him.how can he? bcz jungkook didnot bother to come that time.

Bcz that time he talked with someone over the phone.taehyung heard only something just like

'yeah..really.i really love it.aww you make my day.i will surely come today'

This some words broke taehyung heart like a glass.jungkook everytime asked he is going to grocery.taehyung with smily face agreed never say no nor he wanna come.

he doesn't want to stalk his wife. he trusts his wife a lot.but his mind couldnot hear him.always screamed jungkook wasn't happy with him..taehyung also noticed now a days jungkook doesn't want to cuddle nor hear his any word properly.he just hummed and said yes yes..that's it.

most important thing,his all attention on his phone.he all the time stared at his phone,look like he was waiting for someone call or message.and he knows it's not his.bcz he is already Infront of him.

jungkook stopped feeding him even didn't eat his any food with him.if taehyung asked what is he doing, always said clean the house nor cooking.he clearly understood jungkook doesn't wanna spend his time anymore.for that reason,he now stopped touching jungkook and make a distance from him.

taehyung chest tighten after remembering the whole week incident.it was really painful for him,whom he wants,he isn't happy with him anymore now.now his beautiful and blusing face reason someone else.

he turned night stand to check the time but his eyes fall on their couple photos..then he again remembered their happy days..

He Chuckles bitterly at his own thoughts and shooks his head..for the first time in his life,he felt numb and worthless.even when he became CEO,he won't feel like that. He was so much confidence that time.but not here.bcz it's someone life matter.

he got up from his bed and went to washroom.in past he was so excited to get up from his sleep.bcz he can see his lovely wife.his innocent doe eyes,his soft giggle makes his whole day dark to colourful.

he slowly finished his shower and went to closet to get ready.in past jungkook choose dress for him but today I think he is busy with his phone.

Taehyung doesn't want to ruin his mood to flashbacks that.he went out his office wear and started getting ready.

Other side today jungkook is extra bit happy.he was eagerly waiting for the day.finally he got the chance today.he made breakfast for taehyung and cheerfully went to their shared room.

He furrowes his brows when he entered the room.taehyung without him getting ready for office. After their marriage, taehyung never wear anything without his choice. And he didn't bother to call him.

'tae?' jungkook softly called him.inside he is bit hurt.today he got good news but to see his Husband face,his smile fall...

Taehyung stopped bottoming his shirt and felt the soft voice.he really missed the voice last few days.even Tae.. jungkook might forget he call taehyung last few days.but taehyung didn't forget anything. His heart cleanched for that but didn't show jungkook a bit that he is thinking about their relationship.