23.

I amnot satisfied with last chapter.thats why I updated double.last time my professor shouted at me for my mistake.thats why I can't think properly what do I write next

'WHAT'????I KNOW THAT VERY WELL YOU PERVERT NEVER CONTROL YOURSELF TO SEE HIM

Someone said other side of the phone.

'what the fuck is this? Did I call wrong number? Taehyung again checked the number but no it's jimin number.

'jiminah...??' taehyung again asked confusedly.

'no..it's your death talk with you motherfucker.dont you recognise my voice?or you forgot bcz of your dirty hormone.... someone again said to him rudely.

Now taehyung is understood who is talking with him.he cursed mentally why did that damn yoongi always received his phone and hear his thoughts.

'hyung...plz give jimin phone.its emergency.i amnot in a mood to deal with you now.' taehyung said with his irritated voice.

'i am also doesn't want to talk with you.but you know.how much scary that bottom thing... always threatened us for everything.only namjoon uncle knows very well.you also get to know timely' yoongi said

'you know my wife never do that to me.bcz I amnot like you guys.' taehyung said with proud smile.

'haha...joke of the year.you proved your level many times with many ways.but glad that your wife is so much innocent to get that.he will timely get know how you are and what kind of thing he actually got' yoongi said back

'shut up hyung.now give jimin the phone.' taehyung said

'sorry...your bestie is now celebrated the moment after beating my ass badly.ahh...its hurts so bad.now I am in basement..last time stole his phone...' yoongi said hitting his forehead in the wall

'oppss...I don't know you have going through that pitiful moment.ahh..my dear wife called me for dinner.you know he is always feeding me by his hand.he is always patted my hair when I laid on the bed.he is'.. taehyung couldn't finish his sentence yoongi angerly cut the call.

'hihi...Yoons have a good night' taehyung said to his phone smile evily when he thinks about yoongi situation.

He left the room and went his room saw his wife is nowhere to be found.but he sighs anyway now.

jungkook put his face on his hand and waited for his husband in the dinning room.he waited so long time.but his husband decide not to show up.he pouted sadly to look at the bedroom door.

Other side taehyung just see himself in the mirror.he practice how to he talk with jungkook confidently without see his thig and other thing.

'ugghhh...I can't.he is so looking so hot.his...' taehyung thought about his wife and licked his lips hungerly.

jungkook sighs and ready to call his husband but now he saw his husband coming downstair.he smiles to see him and sat back on the chair.

'tae..here is your dinner.eat it' jungkook said happily but his smile fell when taehyung just nodded his head.

'whats wrong with him now?he can't smile at me like lunch time..jungkook thought

taehyung eat his food without utter any word just concentrate on the food not any other thing.he took one bite and said to himself:don't look there.dont look.

Jungkook really wanted to feed his husband.but his husband just took the bites fastly like he is wanting to escape from here.

Taehyung finished his food when jungkook took the plates in the kitchen after back he didn't see him here.