30.

After 4 days later jungkook really enjoyed with Jin, yugyeom and yoongi.they visited many places.first jungkook hesitate a bit with yugyeom and yoongi.but after 2 days later he also felt free around them.you know how yugyeom is...he never likes to see anyone grumpy.he is now jungkook friend

Yoongi looks like so cold.but after jungkook see him 2 days he is really a sweet person.he laughed when yugy and Yoons fight with each other.jin also in their group.jungkook never imagine he got a loving and friendly family.

After finishing his dinner everyone went to their room after say good night to each other.jin insist so much for sleep with jungkook but jungkook denied and said he is ok.no need to be worried.

After reaching the room he looked at the room with sad eyes and sighs sadly.he went to his bed side table and took out his phone.he opened his phone but no notification.he again sighs sadly and dailed some specific number and put his phone on his ear and waited for the ring....

'sorry the number you are dailing is currently switched off'

he didn't want to listen another word threw the phone on his bed...

he put his head between his knee and crying badly....

'w-hy a-r-e you doing this with m-e tae'? jungkook just said those word hardly between his sobs.

'taetae?taetae?' jimin knocked on his door so many times but no response.he sighs sadly and went to his room.he then sat on his bed and opened his and taetae photos

He caressing taetae photos and mumbled to himself:
'when will I able to see your smile? I am sorry I can't help you.please don't blame at yourself.i w-i-ll begged to president to give you a last chance.please taetae I can't see you again broken'

jimin eyes got teary when he remembered the past incident.how taehyung ignore his childhood and worked hard to gain the position.

Flashback:
a cute little boy with his small leg went upstairs to his momma room..

'momma momma..look I found out the best gift for my minnie' the cute little boy said showing his mom a beautiful box which is tied with a ribbon.

his mom smiles at him and kneeled down at him..

'aww..my baby really found.i am so happy' his mom said and kissed his cute cheeks.

'ok..come here.i choose your dress.go go hurry up.or else your Minnie willbe pouted more if we get late' his mom said pick the cute boy from the ground.

'finish..oo..my bear looking most beautiful.huh..you are really look like mine' Jin said pinch his son cheeks.his son giggle and said: momma I am a big boy now.dont pinch .

'aww...who cried for small things and now he became a big boy.great' Jin said tickle his son on his tummy.

After getting ready the duo they are ready to celebrate their Minnie birthday.jin picked the boy and ready to went out.but stopped when someone called him behind:
'where are you both go now?' Jin sighs and saw his mother in law and his younger son.

'mom..I told you today is jimin birthday.tae was so excited for his birthday.we will come back before 9 pm' Jin said to his mother in law but looks like her expression she didn't agree..

'no Tae willnot go anywhere.he has after 30 min later his new french teacher will be here.if you wants to go..then go.but not Tae.did you forgot he is the next Kim?he hasto work hard from now.you don't understand bcz your family isnot like us...I don't know why my son choose such a useless person for his life partner' his mother in law said to Jin who lowered his head.