19.

Jungkook woke up from his sleep because the sunlight was hitting on his face.he sat on the bed hardboard and rubbing his eyes.after fixing his vision he look at his right side.then he remember
everything.he isnot alone like other days.he has new people in his life and that is his responsibility now.

He put pillow between his hand and taehyung immediately hugged that tightly.jungkook smile and caressing his soft hair.after that he got up from the bed and went to bathroom.when he stood Infront of the mirror to see himself he screamed:'AHHHHHHHHHHHH......

taehyung sleeps comfortably.he is having a beautiful dream where he and jungkook sat under a tree in cherry blossom, butterfly flying around, everything is silent only heard nature sound.jungkook sat on his lap and taehyung nuzzle his face on jungkook neck.when jungkook turned his face to kiss taehyung then taehyung heard something like screaming.he frowned in his sleep but didn't open his eyes.

But no he again heard someone screamed..he open his eyes and rubbed it slowly and search something in his side but got nothing.he then remembered jungkook isn't here and the sound coming from the bathroom.

He jumped from his bed and went to the bathroom.without knocking he entered bathroom and saw jungkook looking at the washroom mirror horribly.

'koo what happened baby?' taehyung asked his husband worriedly.

when his husband turned towards him with teary eyes,it broke taehyung heart.only 18 hours passed of their marriage not even 24 hour went by and his wife eyes now filled with tears.

Taehyung cupped his face and asked:'whats wrong?tell me..you know I am your husband.i have to know everything who made my wifey cry....'

jungkook blushed what taehyung said but he again his eyes filled with tears.

'h-yung'.... jungkook said stare at his husband with teary filled eyes

'yes ..baby..I am listening' taehyung said softly touch his face

'someone changed my dress..besides its not my dress' jungkook said pointing towards what is he wearing now.

Taehyung widened his eyes when he heard.jungkook crying because someone changed his dress and most important it's not his dress.and he was thinking something big happened here.

'oh..I see.hehe..who else is here expect you and me..I think noone' taehyung said..

Jungkook then make thinking face after sometime thinking he looks at taehyung...

'that means you changed my cloth' jungkook said shockingly.

Taehyung happily nodded his head and said with pervert smile: don't worry I don't see anything.i just changed your clothes closed eyes.

'oh..that means you also made this' jungkook said showing his collarbone.

'haha...' taehyung laughed humorously.actually he is kinda nervous.dont get him wrong.he just couldn't control himself to cuddle with his wife.when he nuzzling his face on jungkook shoulder he accidentally bite that place.when he heard jungkook moaned in his deep sleep taehyung lost himself.but thank god his best friend.that time jimin called him otherwise he willbe now dead meat

When taehyung think all of this last night incident jungkook shake him.

'hyung...tell me..you also made it.am I right hyung?' jungkook asked again.

taehyung wanted to say yes and open his mouth to tell but immediately shut his mouth.he can't tell this Infront of his wife.what would he thinks about him?yoongi hyung was right.he is a upper level pervert who has no control of himself.