29.

next morning jungkook woke up from empty bed.he frowned when he didn't see his husband.in his husband side just a pillow there.he scan the whole room but all are in their place just like yesterday.

'did I wake up late?where is he now?did he already left for office?' jungkook mumbled to himself and ready to left the bed but the door opened.

Jungkook looks at the direction and breath peachfully now.its his morning.wake up from his husband arm and see him first.or else he pouted whole day.

Taehyung slowly opened the door and enter with a tray.he saw his wife already wake up.he softly smile at him and said:

'good morning baby...how was your sleep?'

Jungkook brightly smiles at him and make grabby hands to him for hug him.taehyung happily went to him and placed the tray in side table and sat beside his wife and hugging him..

'good morning Tae...Its fine' jungkook said hugging his husband.

'aww my baby miss me in morning' taehyung said running his fingers on his wife hair...

'where were you?I didn't see you first' jungkook said closing his eyes while enjoying the touch.

'i went to get breakfast for you.you sleep so peacefully that's why I didn't wake you up.' taehyung broke the hug and squeeze his cheeks softly

' taehyung broke the hug and squeeze his cheeks softly

'aww...it's so soft' taehyung said boping their nose.

'haha...Tae..haha' jungkook giggle loudly...

'ok..now finish breakfast like a good boy' taehyung said took the tray from table and pecked his lips.jungkook blushed and give taehyung soft punch on his chest...

'tae...I didn't brush my teeth' jungkook shyly said....

'who cares.i will kiss you anytime.i don't care if you brush 4 days or not' taehyung said prepare the bread.

Jungkook closed his mouth and he doesn't has no words to say anything to his husband.this man say anything anytime.no filter in his mouth

He softly slaps on taehyung shoulder and said:
'tae..stop it'

'ok ok...I am stop.now open your mouth..say ahhh' taehyung gave him spoonful food and jungkook automatically open his mouth...
Jungkook chewing his food happily.
Taehyung wipe his lips food and smiles softly to see him..

'umm..Tae it's delicious.do you cook the food' jungkook chewed the food

Taehyung sighs and shook his head.
'nah baby..I can't cook food.its out of my league' taehyung said gave another spoon

'wh-y?you s-hould co-ok.i wanna taste it.i will help you' jungkook said with food inside his mouth.

'shh..baby.dont talk with food.i will cook for you.now finish this food hurriedly' taehyung said repeatedly gave jungkook food...