09.

'mr Kim..here is Mrs kim.' his secretary said to his boss.

The young CEO look at the small boy near his secretary who is looking on the floor.

'mr park...can you give us a minute? The young CEO said looking at his secretary.

His secretary nodded his head and said:' sure'

Mr park left the room and the small boy didn't move from his place.he is so nervous that's why he bites his lips and playing with his fingers while lowering his head.

The young CEO sighs eyeing him because he can understand the small boy situation.he didn't want to felt the small boy uncomfortable or more nervous that's why he called him by his name:

'jungkook...are you ok?'

The small boy finally looks at the young CEO and said:' yeah...' and immediately looks on the floor.

'ok...then sit here.i want to talk with you something' the young CEO said the small boy who nodded his head and sat on the near couch which is distance from taehyung

'are you sure you are ok?' the young CEO again asked the small boy when the boy sat on the couch

the small boy just nodded his head.

'then look at me.' taehyung said

The small boy hesitate a bit but looks at taehyung.taehyung smile at him softly.

'i want to ask you a question.ok?' taehyung asked the small boy softly.

'ok...' jungkook said with his small voice and again look other side.he didn't want to make any eye contact with him.it will make him more nervous.

'ok...just answer me honestly.no need to be feel nervous or scared'.taehyung said wanting the boy bit comfortable.
'are you sure you want to marry me?' taehyung said kinda scared.what if jungkook said no and said you forced me that's why I agreed.whatever the answer is but he wants to know exact answer from his mouth Infront of him.he has to be sure whether he is ok with marriage proposal or not.

jungkook held his both hand tightly when he heard the question.
he didn't want to answer the question actually second time.its actually make him kinda nervous. he was exactly scared of this thing.now it's Infront of him.he can't back out from this.after all it's his late mother wish.

He breaths firstly and looks at the others eyes and said straight forwardly: yes..i am ready to marry with you.aint I here for marriage, ajhussi?

taehyung smile at him and felt relieved to hear his answer and said:
'i am not ajhussi anymore.dont you know my name?

jungkook shook his head:'no...I don't

taehyung felt kinda sad because his soon to be wife didn't know his name even if he gave him a card and didn't try to search his name.

'are you sure you don't know my name'? Taehyung asked again him to confirm

jungkook again shook his head and said:no

'you are marrying me without knowing my name' Taehyung said with surprised

'yeah..by the way what's your name'? Jungkook said wants to know his name

Taehyung smile when jungkook asked his name.he was eager to hear his name from jungkook mouth.

'taehyung...you can call me anything with that' taehyung said and want jungkook give him some short name.

'ok..can I call you hyung? because your name is kinda long' jungkook said with so much hesitate and mentally slapped himself for his stupidness

Taehyung felt so much happy and he couldnot hold back his excitement and hurriedly said:yes..
Yes..you can.i won't mind.