13.

'what is this Joon?' Jin said when he entered his bedroom.namjoon read a book half laid on the bed and didn't his eyes off the book.

jin got very angry when he saw his husband again ignored him.thats why he pulled the book from namjoon hand and threw it.namjoon glared at him.

'huh?why?just why?why do you have to go Scotland when your son is getting married?' Jin said anger visible in his voice.he just enough.he can't take namjoon behaviour anymore.

'why do you care where am I going? I think you all willbe happy if I am not here' namjoon stated back.

'how can you tell this?do you have any idea how much taehyung felt bad Infront of his fiance when his lovely dad ignored them?DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA!!!JUST TELL ME!!Jin said shouted like a mad man

Namjoon startled back when he heared Jin screaming.

Jin then came near his husband and grabbed him by his collar:

'if anything happened to my son for you ...Kim namjoon I would never leave you...mind it' Jin said dangerous voice which make namjoon so much scared.jin push his husband on the bed ready to left the room

when he ready to left the room namjoon said:what will you do?

Jin stopped on his spot didnot turned just said:you will see it after the wedding.with that he left the room.

namjoon sat on the bed frozenly and think about past few days incident.he questions himself:am I overreacting?

Jin furiously left his room and went to living saw everyone gather there for choosing house for new wedd couple.

'look...this house is so beautiful' Mrs Min said

'no mom..look it's beautiful' jimin said but his mother in law rolled her eyes.

'here we aren't choose your house.the famous CEO house.of course it willbe more huge and royal not like your cheap apartments'mrs Min said to jimin

Jimin lowered his head.he felt guilty for yoongi.for him yoongi left his royal life just lead a normal life in a cheap apartment with him.

'sorry...I didn't meant to' jimin said immediately running towards washroom

taehyung came in the living room saw everyone decide their wedding venu,house ....

'hey...I wanna see too' taehyung said eyeing the catalogue.

He looked for a while but did not like it

'umm...jungkook..just choose what you want.. taehyung said to jungkook

'hyung...it's ok..you choose.it doesn't matter if I choose or you choose' jungkook said with bit hesitate bcz he is insecure about his choosing.

'no no...I want all of things as per your choice..your choice is also mine..' taehyung said giving catalogue to jungkook

His aunt saw everything and mumbled:another yoongi

after sometime jungkook choose their wedding venue and their house.how will they decorate it Everything...

'wow...baby your choice is mind-blowing..my Tae choose best one for him' Jin said jungkook

Jungkook blushed when Jin praises him.never in his life someone praises him for something.just tell him how boring you are.nobody want you to their life like boring you.thats why he was scared when taehyung told him to choose everything.

He choose a simple and small house with a small garden and a small swimming pool.he always dreamt he will have a small and beautiful house.there willbe many color combination and a happy family photos.