06.

'WHAT' jungkook said and jumped from his couch after hear the wedding matter.

'calm down..come here.no need to be freaked out' taehyung said trying jungkook to sit beside him.

'ajhussi...I think you surly make mistake to find the address' jungkook said

'nah...how can I mistake my own soon to be wife address.' taehyung said with soft smile.

Jungkook looks at taehyung with tear filled his doe eyes.taehyung sighs saw the tear.

'why?? don't you like me?am I look like a villain to you?' taehyung said to jungkook

'huh??no no..I didn't say that.. jungkook said hurriedly

Taehyung smirks and said:' oh...that means you like me.'aww I am so happy.my fiance likes me.he sequal like a teenage girl

Jungkook immediately looks other side bcz he felt so shy to look at taehyung and his cheeks turned pink.

Jungkook mumbled slowly:'i didn't say that also and I am not your fiance

Taehyung smirks when he saw blushing face of other and thought why can't tease him.

'hm..that's good.i got it what you meant.i know I am most handsome.everybody fall for me and you are mine fiance.so.its ok to fall for me.you know you can tell me anything after all I am your fiance... don't feel shy ok? taehyung said smiling brightly and feeling proud when he said he is jungkook fiance.

Jungkook hesitate a bit but finally  looks at him and saw how much handsome he is.he again felt shy to see his face and looked other side didn't want make any eyes contact with him.

he again felt shy to see his face and looked other side didn't want make any eyes contact with him

'why do you wanna marry me?I don't even know you.never saw you in my life'..... jungkook said slowly.

'bcz our marriage is already arranged.so you can't take it back' taehyung said smile visible on this face

'i don't know anything about it.who fixed it?' jungkook said shockedly and finally make eyes contact with him.

'of course your and my family' Tae stated back

'but I don't have noone' jungkook said slightly sad.when someone said about family he was kinda sad or crying all night.

Taehyung looks at his sudden change expression and said: 'you have a big family.they are eagarly waiting for you.you are not alone..ok?

Jungkook furrowed his brows and said: ajhussi...what are you saying?
Can you tell me clearly?I don't understand your any word.

'wanna see our marriage actually set before our birth' taehyung said slight smirk

jungkook nodded his head.

'ok' taehyung said and get out a old letter from his pocket.he extend his hand towards jungkook and give him the letter.