11.

jungkook turned to taehyung and looks at him unreadable eyes.

'hey...what's wrong?don't you like the mansion?' taehyung said cupped his face.

Jungkook just shook his head and said:'its so much beautiful'

Taehyung smile at him and said:
'our home willbe more beautiful than it...

Jungkook looked at him questioning eyes.

'our home?'

'yes...our home.' taehyung said caressing other cheeks softly.jungkook didn't try to remove taehyung hand from his face bcz he felt kinda soft and comfortable.they stare each other like they see galaxy inside their eyes

But their romantic moment interrupted by his crazy uncle.

'OMG!!!!GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE?' jhope said shouting

Taehyung rolled his eyes and cursed mentally when he heard his uncle voice.always they are here ruining their moment.

Jungkook abruptly turned around and said:'hyung.i think we should go inside now.

Taehyung sighs and again held his fiance waist.

'ok..let's go or else they will create new drama'.. taehyung said which makes jungkook chuckles.

jimin firstly enter the house.

'hellllllloooo my lovelies....' jimin said screaming

In living room all people attention went towards jimin.

'omo...jiminie hyung...finally you are here' yugyeom said to jimin running towards him.

'aish...brat.i also miss you' jimin said immediately jumped on yugyeom and yugy catched him.

'jimin...how are you?how is the flight' Mr Min said to his beloved son in law.

jimin pulled out from yugyeom grip and bowed towards his in laws

'mom dad..sorry I didn't notice.i am fine.how are you both of you? Jimin said with his eye smile.

'we are ok...by the way where is our surprise couple?' Mr Min said to jimin.jimin then looked here and there but couldn't find here.

'i think they are in outside..I will call them' jimin said ready to call them but yoongi came.

'baby...' yoongi said running towards jimin and hugged him tightly.

'where were you?' jimin asked hugged his husband tightly.

'i was in washroom..sorry I came late' yoongi said but saw yugyeom smirks at him.yoongi glared him deadly and caressing jimin hair.

Yoongi mother sees them and rolled her eyes.she never liked jimin as his son in low.his husband and his beloved son like jimin more than themselves.thats why she hasto accept jimin.

'ahmm...we aren't here to see your romance..where are they?we are waiting here so long' Mrs Min said with irritated voice.

Yoongi wants to say something his mom but interrupted by hobi's yelling.

'look look they are here finally.'

Jin and all other people gather in the living room.

'you...horse face plz side..we can't see them' yoongi said done with uncle hobis behaviour.

'oopss...sorry..look look' hobi said and side immediately.

All of the people widened their eyes and looking at them curiously.finally taehyung and jungkook entered the mansion.