34.

'sir...Mrs Kim non stop calling you' a male said when namjoon panting badly.sweat dropped from his front bang and face like water.

'dont receive it.i will take care of him.jusy continue what you are doing' namjoon coldly stated. The male hesitate a bit first.but it's his boss order after all.

'b-ut sir..you can't take it anymore.it 's too much now for your body' the male worriedly eyeing namjoon body

'JUST DO WHAT I SAY..YOU ARENT MY BOSS.SO STOP SAYING WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG' namjoon snapped and continue what he is doing..

'o-k,sir'

After 3days later taehyung got release from hospital.jin insist a lot to stay with him.but jhope said they both need space..now jungkook is here.so no need to worry.taekook with happy face went to their home ,their lovely home..

Now taekook after eating dinner and gave taehyung his medicine..they sat on the bed for ready to sleep.taehyung looking at his wife while other half laid on the bed corner

'baby..kookoo baby?' taehyung called his wife last 5 minutes who hummed in response, doesn't show any bit interest. Taehyung whined like a child who asked his mom to give him his favourite candy.

jungkook ignored his calling and type furiously something on his phone with serious face.taehyung wanna shoot the phone by his favourite gun..

'what exactly inside the damn phone?I also wanna see' taehyung peeking his head towards the phone but only saw white light.

He angerly glared the phone and ready to end the phone by his glare.

'baby..' taehyung called looking at jungkook face who is typing not to look back at his husband.

'hm..' jungkook puts his all attention on the phone again and taehyung,he couldn't take it anymore.he want to know what important things is he doing without his Husband..

taehyung moved out from duvet and hovered over half laid jungkook who suddenly stopped typing when he felt something heavy on his leg.

'hmmph..what are you doing on the phone?I called you so many times.' taehyung pouted like a baby.

jungkook immediately shoved his phone his side and turned his stare to the whining male who pouted angerly while putting his hands on his waist..

'i am sorry.but it's not that important.sorry not to listen you' jungkook tried to touch his Husband face but taehyung moved from his touch..

'no..don't touch me.i called you so many times.but you ignored me' taehyung showed fake angered, inside he is jumping to tease his wife a bit..

But jungkook..he thought taehyung is really angry at him.his eyes turned teary when he saw taehyung looked other side.

't-ae..I..I didn't mean to' jungkook voice bit broken and tears start rolling down from his eyes.

Taehyung widened his eyes and immediately turned his head towards jungkook,saw his baby wifey start crying.. taehyung panicked and lean on jungkook..

'baby..baby..don't cry' taehyung panicked and pulled the boy in his chest..

'i am sorry tae.i won't do that again.' jungkook crying non stop in his Husband chest..rubbed his nose on his night suit.

'aish..for my joke,my baby started crying.why are you so pure and soft?' taehyung thought in his mind while patting the crying boy back.he really loves when his wife near his body.he wanna feel his every warmth.

jungkook broke the hug and looked at taehyung with his teary doe eyes. Both of them didnot move each other.taehyung puts his one hand on jungkook back and other one cupping his face softly.