24.

taehyung widened his eyes when jungkook said it.he just smile and said back:

'what are you saying?you are my wife.how can I leave you?wifey don't joke around like mom.come here.'

Now jungkook got more furious.
Doesn't he see what he actually done to him past few days.now he is talking like nothing happened.its just normal for him.

Jungkook wanted to remove taehyung hand from his waist.but no use.tahyung gripped it more tightly.

'taehyung leave me.i don't wanna eat anything.' jungkook said coldy again tried to escape from here.

taehyung being taehyung.he acted like he doesn't hear anything.jungkook couldn't take it anymore that's why he took the glass and threw it on the floor.

Taehyung flinched a first and his gripped on his waist loosened for that.jungkook took the opportunity and remove himself from taehyung grip.

'jung..... taehyung wanted to say something but jungkook said no

'why do you care now?if I eat or not.i think you don't.' jungkook said clamly.he just doesn't want to pour his anger on taehyung.

'of course...I care.you are my responsibility.i haveto take care of you'.... taehyung said looking at his clamly.he is acting like he is nothing care.but deep inside he knows jungkook every meaning of the word.

Jungkook looks at taehyung with hurtful eyes.last 15 days what he does its his responsibility where he just wanted to spend his sometime with his husband.he thought finally someone in his life cared about him.he never know what is the meaning of love before he met taehyung.taehyung always makes him feel special.always praise his everything what never in his life said to him.

But then he remember people also said it will change timely.their behaviour with you also changed.

Jungkook wanted to scream at him.but he isnot that type of person.but he left no choice.

'i understand you...sorry.i overreact' jungkook said and wanted to leave but taehyung grabbed him by his wrist looking at him with hurt eyes.

'baby listen to me...no you arenot overreact.please don't blame at yourself for that.' taehyung said slowly pulled jungkook to him.

'do you think it's ok for me to do with this..no.i...taehyung again couldn't finish his sentence jungkook laughed bitterly.

Taehyung looks at him with hurtful expression.

'taehyung don't lie to me.you literally ignore me like 15 days.every time when I tried to talk with you,you just hm ok or sometimes you don't answer me.you also come home late when I fall asleep.and last 7 days you slept on the couch...am I that bad person you just don't want to share with same bed.tell me your not comfortable I will go to guest room.' jungkook said last part with so much difficulties.when he remember that he just couldn't hold himself

Taehyung doesn't know what to say here.bcz he himself also shocked.for his needs he just hurt him cruelly.his mind went blank when jungkook said all of this.he ignored him but that will affect him he never know that.

'w-hy you su-ddenly c-h-ange so m-uch?tell me where is wrong..I will cor-r-ect them' jungkook said sobbing badly Infront of taehyung

Taehyung felt dizzy.everything around him spinning.jungkook cried covered his face with his hand.

Taehyung slowly went to him and pulled towards him and hugged him.tears also rolling down from his eyes.bcz of him his dear wife suffer who didn't make any mistake.

After sometime later jungkook sobbed clam down.he looked at taehyung teary eyes.taehyung wiped his tears and jungkook just feel the touch.he really miss it last few days.he wants to taehyung hold him like this.he doesn't want to end this moment.