12.

'jin if you don't open the door then I will break it' namjoon said other side of the door, banging the door repeatedly.

Jin is scared not namjoon but what would he said to his son?when he finally agreed to get married.when he is very happy to marry his fiance.atleast As a parent, they should be by his son side whenever he is happy.

Jin thinks that sit on couch and cried:'All my fault for which my son would think today his father is not happy to come to his fiance.my taebaby,I will never see him unhappy'

Jin cried but again heard another loud bang on the door.

'JIIINNN OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR'namjoon screaming from other side.

Jin startled and ready to open the door but a voice stopped him on his spot.

'mom...what's wrong? Why is dad shouting loudly?' taehyung said down the stairs.

Jin gulped and turned saw his son looking at him furrowed eyes.
'nah...baby.i think he drinks today so much.thats why he is behaving like this.you go and sleep.i will take care of everything here' Jin said his son with nervous smile.

But he knew in that look of his son that he had not believe him.

'then why are you crying?' taehyung said which makes Jin frozen on his spot.but he can't tell his son whole truth today.

'baby..plz try' he couldn't finish his sentence someone cut him.

'aha...hyung.plz go and sleep.you know how Mr choi is.i think he gave dad some Norway drinks for which he is doing so.' yugyeom says  to explain to his brother.

Taehyung is very stubborn,doesn't want to go from here but when he sees his mom and his brother face he gives up and ready to go.

'ok..good night guys' taehyung said and left the place.

Jin and yugyeom sighs peacefully and yugyeom started: mom..please bring dad inside before making another drama.beside jungkook is here'.

Jin nodded his and went to open the door.when he open the door saw namjoon is totally wasted and blabbering something.

Jin sighs and he went to pick him up but he didn't let Jin touch him and yanked his hand harsly.

'get lost..I don't need you people sympathy.just do what you people are doing.i don't need anyone' namjoon said trying to stand up but failed miserably.

Jin again want to go help him but this time namjoon shouted: DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME!!GET LOST FROM MY SITE!!!

Jin felt like crying to see namjoon state and blame himself for this mentally.

Again namjoon want to shout yugyeom came and hold his dad mouth.

'plz stop dad..hyung is here.also his fiance.plz try to understand' yugyeom said

'NO!!!I DONT CARE WHAT SOMEONE THINKS OF ME!!!JUST REMOVE YOUR FUCKING HAND FROM MY MOUTH'!!! namjoon said again shouted and continued:

'you people never want to ask anything about me before you make a decision.now you are here to stop my mouth bcz you people willbe ashamed Infront of new Kim..you people never care about me..I hate you all..good night' namjoon said and left the spot with his grabby leg.

Jin stood there frozen what namjoon said to him now..but he doesn't want to cry Infront of his child.thats why he smiled forcedly towards his son and said:yugy...now go to bed.its already late.dont worry about your dad.he willbe alright tomorrow.

Yugyeom nodded his head and left there.jin closed the door and went his room saw his husband laid on the floor.he shook his head and picked him from the floor and laid him on the bed.he then brushes his husband bang and said: I am sorry