18.(wedding special)

After everyone give their speech (I am too lazy to write the speech part)

now they are having their dinner peacefully.only spoon and plante and glasses sound are heared.after finished their jungkook went to washroom to use this.when he returned from the washroom saw everything is black..

he is kinda confused and afraid.why is everyone..why is so much silent here.

But his thoughts interrupted when he someone wore him a blindfold.he wanted to scream but didn't bcz someone said:shhh....just do what I say.

Jungkook knew the voice very well.its jimin.jimin guided him somewhere and remove his blindfold.he then open his eyes slowly and adjust his eyesight in the light.he finally looks that saw a frame like something Infront of him covered with red colour silk cloth.

then saw just a light on him and noone is there.

'now remove the cloth from there' someone said or jimin said somewhere but jungkook couldn't find anyone there.then jungkook touch the cloth and remove the cloth...

He widened his eyes when he saw what is it...

It's a mirror...he thought why mirror is here...his thoughts interrupted by a beautiful deep voice which he misses last few minutes badly.

he turned towards there and saw taehyung walking towards him smiling softly.jungkook lost to see taehyung.it doesn't first time for that but today taehyung done so much for.

Taehyung hold his wrist and kneeled down infront of him and start:

when I first saw you I don't know I actually got into me.i just stare in your picture shamelessly.after that day I always stole mom phone just to see you once.to see you angelic and innocent face just one time.that made my day.i don't know I will meet with boseong.but when I saw first time that cafe I just want to just touch your face onetime.but then think you don't know me.and I also don't want to think about me bad.

when I say first time we are going to get married and you willbe my wife it's just make me so proud I will marry a person like you.today I vowed but that just a formality.now I will take the real vow:

I choose you and promise to choose you as my husband every day we wake. I will cherish you in word and deed. I will laugh with you, cry with you, scream with you, grow with you, and craft with you. To be your kin and your partner in all of life's adventures is all I could hope for in the world. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I don't yet know, I give you my hand. I give you myself, the good, the bad, and the yet to come.

I vow to support you, inspire you, and love you always. For as long as we both shall live.i promise to be your best friend and your husbandToday I join my life to yours, not simply as your husband, but as your friend, your lover, and your biggest supporter. Let me be the shoulder you lean on and the companion of your life.