22.

Taehyung attentively sign his other important files.its huge for him.bcz he was not present here last 12 days.but his moments interrupted by a knock.

'come in' the young CEO said didn't look at the door.he hurriedly sign the files.

'hello..good morning Mr kim.' taehyung immediately look at the owner of the voice.he threw the pen on the table and smile small at him.

'oh..Mr yang.please seat here' the young CEO said asusal voice.

'i think we should start the disscuss' Mr Yang said get his laptop out from the bag

'sure' the young CEO said

Jungkook looks at his wrist watch repeatedly and told his bodyguard:

'hurry up..we are getting late'

His bodyguard again fastest the speed to reach the office.after reach the office jungkook got out from the car and look at the huge building amusedly.

'wow...it's so huge.is it here Tae works? He mumbled to himself.

'mrs Kim..you can go inside.they will guide you towards Mr Kim cabin.and I am here to wait for you.'his bodyguard said and jungkook didnot waste any time and went inside the building.

First he couldn't understand where to go.then he saw a lady stand there a desk wrote something on her tab.

He went to her and the lady saw him and bowed him politly.

'sir..good morning.how can I help you?' the lady said politly.

jungkook then thought to tell her.
'oh hello.. actually I wanna go to Mr Kim cabin'jungkook said nervously

'ok..do you have any appointments with him today?' the lady asked smile at him.

Jungkook shook his head and said:no.but I haveto meet with him urgently.

'ok...just seat there.i will call his secretary to ask about you' the lady said and called Mr park.

'haha...you are so much fun.i really like your jokes.haha haha' Mr park laughed loudly when someone tell him jokes.

Here other employees didnot dare to utre a word bcz of what their boss said to them.but here his secretary time passes cheerfully nothing cared about anything.
Suddenly jimin received a call.

'hello..who?ok..send him there.i will manage rest of the thing' jimin said cut the phone.

'ok...sir..you can go 14th floor.then you can see Mr Kim cabin' the lady said and jungkook bowed back her and left for there.

Other side the young CEO talked about the new project.suddenly his door brusted without knocking.

'sorry sir.actually I finished the files' Mr Wang said bowed politly.

'what kind of behaviour is this Mr Wang..huh? Is it any public room or any club?can't you have any manners.such a mannerless...' the young CEO said with his cold voice and anger in his eyes.

'sorry Mr Kim..here is the files' Mr Wang said give handed the files.

the young CEO scanned the files but saw many mistake.he closed the file with smirks

'wow... finally you did the great job.' the young CEO said with smirks.

Mr Wang smile shyly at the complement but didn't notice any his boss evil smirk.

'GET LOST...I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR FACE.CANT YOU DO ANY WORK PERFECTLY.ITS YOUR LAST TIME OR ELSE I HAVE NO CHOICE TO FIRE A USELESS LIKE YOU' the young CEO shout at his lung out and threw the files at Mr Wang face.