(45) The Truth Will Set You Free

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"You don't want the truth. You make up your own truth." — Memento, 2000

Word count: 2353

THE once great Prince Aziel of the Dark Fae opened a portal into another realm and disappeared soon after I set him free

Satisfied, I leaned against my soul mate, embracing his warmth.

He was covered in dry blood, his wounds already healed.

The blissful moment was ruined almost immediately, however. Gabriel stiffened and his grey eyes glazed over, leading me to believe he was being mind linked. Blade had told me we were being attacked by Delta-Moon. The fight wasn't over yet.

A few seconds later, he dropped his arm around my waist, instead, spinning me around to face him fully.

Momentarily having whiplash, I blinked rapidly and tilted my head to the side. "What is it?"

"I forgot to tell you Delta-Moon are attacking us. I sent Gomez and Morpheus down to lead our warriors." He informed me, unaware that Blade had already told me.

I bit my lip, "I know. Blade told me. I ordered him to make sure everyone in the pack house was evacuated. He's currently making sure the safe house is secure."

Gabriel's eyes widened, surprised I was already informed. Then, processing what I had told him, they flashed brightly with pride and respect. "I knew you'd be a great Luna. You never run away from danger."

Normally, I would have smiled and tried to get him to compliment me more but right now, we had an evil pack to deal with.

"We should go and help Gomez. I know Morpheus will be fine but I'm not sure about everyone else." I suggested, worried for the members of the Red Knight Pack. Whilst I wasn't well acquainted with all of them, I cared for them deeply. They were my responsibility too.