Progoule

Dragonstone 283 AC

" Greatness and Madness are on two opposite side of a coin, every time a Targaryen is born the gods flip a coin and everyone holds their breath and wait to see what side that coun would flip on "

But this time it would land on Greatness....

Shaena Targaryen was lying in bed sweaty and exhausted, her handmaidens Luna and Brielle stood by her holding each of her hands about to give birth to the newest member of the Targaryen family.

This was the last place Shaena had expected to find herself, she expected Brandon her husband, her wolf, her lover, and her best friend to be by her side.But her husband and Lord Rickon her father-in-law were long gone from this wretched world around them at the hands of her mad father.

Rhaegar her stupid foolish twin brother and naive foolish sister-in-law Lyanna had run away with each other claiming they loved each other and wanted to be with one another.

Or what her brother's letter had said, her poor sister-in-law Ella's niece and nephew were abandoned at the capital with her father.

Her mother who was heavily pregnant gave birth in the next room beside her her little brother Viserys was on dragon stone with them.

Her brother-in-law was away at war with Robert the usurper who wanted her brother's head and wanted her head as well claiming she was a Dragon Whore who deserved to bleed for her brother's crimes.

Now here she lay giving birth to her and Brandon's only child, Masters, and Midwives surrounded all around her.

The dragon princess let out another piercing scream as another wave of contraction hit her and began to drop down onto the bed weakly.

" My lady you must push " The master encouraged her.

" I can't don't this without Brandon I need him    Shaena sobbed out.

" My lady you are one of the strongest people I  have ever met you can do this " Luna said.

" She's right my lady you are a dragon and dragons don't give up, " Brielle said.

Shaena rose from the bed again weakly and started to push again screeching out in pain.

" One more push my lady and your child shall be here," The master said.

Shaena pushed with all of her might screaming out loudly in pain, a loud wail filled the room.

" It's a girl my lady " The master smiled holding the young dragon wolf cub in his arm.

" Give her to me please " Shaena instructed, The master carefully passed the young dragon wolf cub in her arms.

Shaena began to sob lightly as she stared down at her daughter, on top of her head laid silver streaks, as she began to coo down at her daughter.