Chapter Twenty Five : A Golden Blue Wedding

2 weeks later ( outfit above)

No, Samara. She's not preparing for a funeral." Fuyutsuki remarked as the sorceress finished up wrapping the kimono-style garb around Lyarra 's body.

"The Lions like their funerals." Samara quipped.

Fuyutsuki took over wrapping the dress, making sure the front collar was on the left side instead of right. Though he would say Lyarra was preparing for her funeral come the walk to the Sept of Baelor, he couldn't show that to the Lannisters.

"How did you know how to wrap this gown?" asked the future Lady of Casterly Rock.

"I wear them underneath my usual robe."

Samara's eyes widened. She had not noticed what her mentor was wearing but now, she could appreciate the uniqueness of his robe.

Fuyutsuki wore his kimono nearly, purple and embroidered with crows and little tulips. The Suguwara family crest decorated the front of the garment, only oriented by a jacket of a similar style.

"That's... whst a real kimono looks like?"

"It has more patterns than the Lannisters can hope to embroider." Lyarra stated.

"My people wear this, and the best of its kind is exported to the Westerlands. That's how the Lannister ladies got their gowns." explained Fuyutsuki.

"Don't let Queen Cersei hear that. She never accepts the hard truths." Samara warned.

Lyarra stayed quiet, just pondering on the many ways to try to got out of the bedding ceremony later tonight.

She hated the dress that The Queen was forcing her to wear the gown was beautiful but it was red and gold.

The Queen had visited her a few days before the wedding have a little chit chat about the wedding and what not.

As Lyarra was sitting in the queen's chambers with a glass of dornish wine in her hand, the queen loved her wine all right as she watched the Queen gulp down her third cup of wine.

" Tell me little wolf have your mother ever prepaid you for the bedding chamber " Cersei inquired.

" Yes, your grace " Lyarra nodded.

" I doubt she prepaid you for Jaime, my brother is a golden warrior you know he hasn't been with a woman in so long he might be quite demanding over you in the bed chamber " Cersei said.

" But he will not love you, my brother is incapable of love he's a man with honor , my brother isn't a kind man " Cersei warned.

" You would do well to let him do whatever be wants to you, I suggested you lay on your belly when he takes you while he ruts into you hard you will lay there and bleed as many before have you