Chapter Sixty Six

Three Months Later

Three Months Later

Elaena watched in awe as she saw Eddarion and Jamerion flying high above in the sky.... The young blue red scaled and the gold hatchling dove into the sea catching two pieces of fish between their mouths before breathing out fire onto it and devouring it.

They were getting bigger each passing day. 3 months ago they were the size of a pea but now they are almost as big as a cat.

" They're growing fast, your grace " Cadal smiled, the young Braavos knight standing next to her watching the two dragons.

" Yes, though not fast enough " She mumbled while stroking Eddarion and Jamerion by their heads softly.

" I can't wait that long while my mother and brother are in danger from the Lannisters, my brother barely has half the force to continue on with the war " she added.

They let out a soft speech, enjoying their mother's touch before taking off to the skies once more.

" I need an army, " the young ice dragon explained, , turning on her side, staring at Cadal.

" We'll be in New Ghis by nightfal, some say the Unsullied from Astaphor and The Ghiscari are the greatest soldiers in the world. " the Braavosi knight replied. .

" The greatest soldiers that are slaves forced to fight, I don't want to force people to fight for me if they don't choose to and I'm not sure if this is a good idea since The Ghiscari and My Culture has had past tensions in the past " Elaena rejondered.

" I doubt they would want to fight for a Valyrian like me, after what my ancestors did to their city, " she added.

" There are many slaves among the city, most of them women and children from what I heard from Lady Naerella, her siblings Elisaria and Henley may among of those trapped children '' Cadal inputtrd.

" How will I take the city without any innocents getting hurt or without being seen as a conqueror by the people, the last time the Ghiscari people saw a dragon it was burning down their city.... I don't wish to repeat ancient history " she pointed out.

" You are not like you ancestors,
Elaena. Perhaps a little diplomacy with the lawmakers may help. " Cadal advised.

" Yes, I'll think that's a wonderful idea.... perhaps if I try to connect with the people maybe they can abolish slavery."

"That could take centuries, Your Grace. Changing a tradition is a feat in and of itself." Andros inputted.

" I don't care how long it takes, I will not rest until every slavez woman, child and man there are freed from those masters and construct a new order for the town ." Elaena states.