Chapter Sixteen : Welcome Back

2 weeks later

How long has it been, two weeks? That question lingered in Lyarra 's mind as she woke from her slumber

How long has it been, two weeks? That question lingered in Lyarra 's mind as she woke from her slumber. The last time she was awake, she was trying to heal Bran, along with Samara.

She wanted to scream at the first person she saw once her vision became clearer; Lady Catelyn happened to visit when she awoke.

"Lya, thank the Seven you're safe!" she tearfully exclaimed.

The eldest Stark daughter (in truth,  niece) could not respond with a roar. Her voice came out as a hoarse laugh of bitterness.

"You can drop the act now." she blurted out.

Catelyn's smile faltered; even l after two weeks, Lyarra still haven't forgiven her.

" Lya " Catelyn trailed off.

" How's Bran is he awake yet " Lyarra asked changing the subject.

" No " Catelyn signed sadly.

" I don't understand didn't the spell work " Lyarra asked.

" It didn't you and Samara were using too much of your magic that you pass out for exhaustion " Catelyn answered.

" Maybe we can try again " Lyarra said getting up from the bed ignoring her mother's protests.

" Lya, you mustn't all magic comes with a price I didnt know that before but now I know that magic is not a solution to everything all we must do is leave your brother fate at the hands of the gods " Catelyn said.

" What if he never wakes up mother I can't just sit here and watch Bran lay there imp I don't understand the spell should've work " Lyarra mumbled.

" Don't think that way your brother will wake one day I believe he will you must to " Catelyn said gently.

" Since Bran isn't awake does that mean you're going to hand Samara to wildings and rapers " Lyarra asked rhetorically looking at her mother who looked down at the floor in shame.

" No, Samara can stay as long as she wants I realized is that I was wrong I was wrong for trying to force you and Arya to be something you're not " Catelyn signed.

" Mother, I haven't excatly forgive you but no matter what I love you and I know you were just trying to protect me " Lyarra smiled.

" I love you Lya I do " Catelyn sobbed, the mother and daughter duo gathered in each other's arms pouring out all their emotions.

                   Sometime Later

After catching up with her father and siblings, the young ice dragon was adventuring around the god woods needing fresh air after being coupe inside for 2 weeks.