Chapter Sixty Five

One month later

One month later

In the beautiful sandy shorelines of the kingdom of Dorne, in the capital of Sunspear... The Martells gathered in the throne room conducting their usual business for the day.

Ruling Prince Doran sat on his throne next to him, and his brother Oberyn sat along with his two children Arianne and Trystane, and the sand snakes stood beside them. Quentyn had been absent for years, ever since his fostering with the Ironwood began.

The doors to the throne room opened, and in walked a messenger who made his way before the royal family and bowed.

" Your graces, a crate has arrived from Kamakura, a contribution by Empress Kyoko herself, " The young man said with a bow.

" Why on earth would she send us a gift? " Princess Arianne questioned with a confused look.

" Perhaps, she wishes to make an alliance with us daughter, I've been trying to unite our two great nations together for a long time, " Prince Doran said.

" Hmm, the exile heretic emperor's wife I heard she's quite beautiful more so than Queen Cersei " Oberyn spoke up.

" Bring it forward. " Doran ordered.

5 guards entered the throne room dragging the crate to the center of the room, soon they hear a loud sound coming from inside the crate.

The crate started to shake and move, " What in the seven hells!? " the Prince mumbled under his breath.

The guards opened the crate open and lord and behold, a naked chained, and gagged Gregor Clegane fell out of the crate.

Gasps of shock ranged out in the room, Dora's eyes widened in shock at what he was seeing, the red viper on the other was satisfied at what he saw.

" A note from Empress Kyoko," the young message said, handing the Dornish king the note, " Justice has been served this day " he read.

" Take Ser Gregor to the dungeon, an execution will be set for tomorrow for justice for my sister Elia and her children " Doran states glaring at the Mountain coldly.

" Allow me brother to kill this lapdog and make him confess to his crimes " the red viper hissed, staring at the murderer coldly.

For years and years, he had been carving for revenge against the Lannister and the Mountain for the death of his sister Elia and her children, now that day has arrived and the criminal lay in his presence he would make sure they received the rightful justice they deserved.

" Very well, " his brother agreed.

" We should have him walk the streets naked and whipped like the dog he is, " the young princess seethed.