Chapter Fourty Seven : The Princess Of Ice and Fire

Days Later

Arya stared at the dragons that reside on Lyarra's arm, " What will you name these little guys " she asked

Arya stared at the dragons that reside on Lyarra's arm, " What will you name these little guys " she asked.... Lyarra had  thoughts of names all morning long.

" The blue and red one here will be named Eddarion after father and Uncle Brandon, the red one shall be named Cathaena after mother and Aunt Shaena, the purple one name is Fialova " Lyarra repiled.

" What about these three little guys " Samara asked staring at the gold, orange and silver little dragons.

" Can I name one please " Arya asked with puppy eyes.

" Of course you can little she-wolf " Lyarra smiled.

" I think the silver one should be named Dreamfrye " Arya said.

" That's a beautiful name little she-wolf " Fuyutyski complimented.

Dreamfrye flew on the little she-wolf shoulder and started to purr at her gently, " I think she likes me " Arya exclaimed.

" How do you know it's a girl " Samara questioned.

" I just have a feeling " Arya mumbled as she started to pet the little silver dragon softly.

" We still need names for these two last guy " Samara reminded them.

" The gold one shall be named Jamerion " Lyarra whispered as she started at the little gold creature for some reason the little guy reminded her of Jaime perhaps it was due to his scale coloring.

" For the orange one I would suggested Meraxes " Fuyutyski said.

" I can't believe the eggs actually hatched I mean I thought they were just stone cold eggs " Lyarra exclaimed as she started to pet Eddarion and Fialova.

" They were but only for a time being until someone with a truly dragon heart hatched them " Fuyutyski answered.

" But I'm a wolf " Lyarra defended.

" You're not just a wolf " Fuyutyski signed.

" What are you talking about " Lyarra asked as she started at the sorcerer  before turning to look at her friend who stood there quietly.

" I think this will explain everything" Samara spoke up before slipping out a letter from her dress sleeve handing it to her friend.

Lyarra unbroken the seal and started to read the letter, gasps soon ranged escaped from her mouth as soon as she was done reading the letters... tears soon slide down her face.

" What does it say Lya " Arya asked noticing her sister's sad face.

" I'm not the daughter of Eddard Stark and Catelyn Stark, I'm Brandon Stark and Shaena Targaryen daughter my name isn't Lyarra Stark it's actually Elaena Stark Targaryen " Lyarra chuckled out tearfully.