Chapter Ninety-Five

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

The Wall

" Winter is finally here ," Jon thought as he stood out on the balcony of his chambers taking in the cold breeze. Snow fell from the sky, he reached out with his hand and caught a snowflake. He gazed down at the snowflake, and a smile broke out on his face, starting to remember all the old times when He, Robb, Lyarra, Arya, Sansa, Bran, Theon, and Rickon would play in the snow, throwing snowballs at one another.

Lyarra would use her powers during this time of year to bring back Freezy for the time being. How young and happy they have were back then.

Now, their pack was divided and wiped out. Robb was dead, betrayed at the hands of his own bannerman, and The Freys. Lyarra, Arya, and Sansa were missing, Rickon was in Kamakura with Empress Kyoko. Then, came Bran who was believed to be dead.

The Wolves were no more but a bunch of scattered pups. The Lions had won the war, and Winterfell was now in control of the Boltons.

House Stark was no more in everyone's eyes, nothing but a once ancient great house until they were wiped out by The Great Lion Tywin Lannister.

The young White Wolf hoped his siblings were out there somewhere alive and happy. Somewhere far away from Westeros and its treacherous politics.

Suddenly, a knock on the door cut him out of his thoughts. Jon turned around averting his attention to the door wondering who it was now.It had been a few months since he had been elected as Lord Commander of the Night's Watch and not once has he had been able to catch a break without being bugged.

Growing up, he loathed being a bastard and wished he was like Robb, a highborn lord with the same privileges and greatness as his brother had. Through, Lady Catelyn would remind him time and time again he was nothing but scum and didn't belong in the North.

Years later, he was in Robb's shoes and couldn't help but miss being a nobody. He hated the responsibilities, politics and work that involved being a leader. The young white Wolf missed his easy life he had in Winterfell.

Jon cleared his throat and spoke. " Who is it?"

The door opened and an older woman walked in cradling a black haired infant in her arms. The women curtsy before him. " Lord Commander, I am sorry for the interruption. But, your daughter Lady Accalia is quite cranky. I believe she missed her father.

Jon's eyes softened, his gaze landed on his littlest wolf who was babbling in the women's arms. She lifted her little hands up trying to reach out to him" Give her here."