Chapter Ninity Nine

━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

        ━━━━━━━༺ - ༻━━━━━━━

                         King's Landing

A particular lioness was screaming at the top of her lungs as she was forcefully removed from the comforts of her chambers and into a black cell.

Cersei tried clawing at the guards that were holding her." Get your filthy hands off me! I am the Queen. Have you lost your mind? Let me go; I will have you all hanged for this!"

The Lannister guards didn't respond; instead, they threw the Lioness into one of the cells, locked the door, and walked away, leaving the Lioness in a rage.

" I will have their heads for this." She mumbled.

" You will be having no one's head, mother. " A familiar voice said.

Cersei looked up and saw her son Tommen standing in front of her. She got up from the ground and walked towards him, gripping the bars before her. " My sweet boy, thank goodness you're here! I have been wrongfully accused of attempted murder and thrown in here. You must get me out of here."

Tommen shook her head. " This was no mistake, mother. I ordered you to be put in here for your safety and everyone else."

Cersei's gaze hardened, the hurt and wrath visible on her face. She now resembles a lion ready to tear apart its prey.

" You did, What?" She asked. "You ordered those men to drag me out of my  chambers and into this filthy cell!?"

" Yes, I did." The young Lion hissed. "I know what you are behind the attempted murder of Aunt Lyarra. "

" Attempted?" Cersei questioned.

" Yeah, it seems Aunt Lyarra or should I say Elaena now is alive and well across the Narrow Sea," Tommen said, with a smile. "She's given birth to triplets, two boys and a girl."

The Lioness's eyes widened in shock and rage at what she was hearing. The Ice Wolf whore lives. Jaime impregnated that whore and dare gives her children after I had given him three healthy, beautiful cubs!?

" Does she now?" She asked, with a tight smile.

Tommen nodded. " Yes, she is well, thankfully." But, for these last 2 years, she had to live in fear thanks to you and Lord Baelish's actions. Luckily, Aunt Elanea no longer has to live in fear, for Uncle Jaime has executed Lord Baelish along with the Lannister guards you sent to kill her this very morning. "

" I played no role in her attempted homicide." Cersei lied.

" Oh, mother, don't you ever tire of lying?"  The young Lion asked rhetorically. "Just tell the truth for once,  and perhaps it can set you free."