Chapter Sixty

A few days later

The two young wolves were gathered around in their eldest sister's chambers staring at her unconscious self wondering if she would make it through this or not.

Tears soon began to well in the young she-wolf eyes soon she felt anger wash over her  , " This is all the kingslayer's fault if only he hadn't stuck his thing inside of Lya then she would be okay and well ".

"  Coupling is something a woman must do in order to provide heirs for her lord husband, Lyarra was just doing her duty " Sansa responded.

" And looks now how that duty is costing  her life " The young she-wolf inquired.

" She will survive this, she's strong and we must pray to the old gods that they will return her to us alive and well " The young red wolf said.

" What good will praying do for us, it's not like the gods will answer us..... Gods are not known to be merciful. If they were then the world wouldn't be so cruel " Arya commented.

" We can't question or judge the gods, all we can do is ask for mercy and pray " Sansa replied.

" Your sister is right, " a familiar voice said behind them.

The two Stark sisters turned around and saw Fuyutsuki standing there, " Ser Suguwara. " Sansa greeted.

" Little red wolf, little she-wolf " He greeted her in return.

But Arya wasn't in the welcoming mood at the moment, " You promised you would protect us " she spoke up.

" I did and I have  little she-wolf, " the mage responded.

" Our sister has been unconscious for days, how is that protecting us..... Why haven't you or Samara use your magic to try to bring her back " Arya asked.

" We can't mess with life and death even if we did, the consequences would be served..... All magic comes with a price and whatever that price is you will have to pay one day " He explained.

" Magic can't fix all of our problems " Sansa commented.

" Your sister is right, Someone once taught me about the Six Dark Arts; one of which is interfering with life and death.  Samara and Lyarra tried that with Bran once. " He states.

Arya nodded knowing they were right but wished it could be the case, if magic wasn't so tricky then perhaps all their problems could be solved but once again you can't solve a problem with a snap of your figures sometimes you have to take the hard road to fix it.