Chapter Eight : The King's Arrival

"You're leaving?" Samara asked once she found her fellow sorcerer at the courtyard. She was not expecting her expecting him to travel far away from Winterfell so soon.

"I have business to do in Asshari." replied Fuyutsuki.

"What business?"

"Dragon eggs."

Samara stiffened. Years ago, she found nine of them on a mountain cave, and told her mentor about them.

"Those mountains have become more dangerous than ever, Fuyutsuki. I saw the ghost grass; they have practically taken over that place."

"Who taught you how to shapeshift? "

Samara completely forgot about that; she was way too worried to remember.

She watched Fuyutsuki transform into a crow and smiled sadly as he flew into the dawn.

"Safe travels." she uttered, noticing that a line black feather landed on her shoulder.

" what was that about " a familiar voice said behind her.

Samara turned around and saw Lyarra standing there with a curious look in the ice dragon eyes.

" Nothing " Samara answered.

" Shouldn't you be getting ready " Samara said changing the subject.

" Yeah, I should but I needed some fresh air away from my overbearing mother " Lyarra mumbled.

" Lya, why aren't you ready yet mother will kill you " Sansa said coming towards her sister and Samara crossing her arms against her chest.

" Sweet sister I am ready " Lyarra answered.

" You're wearing that " Sansa exclaimed in horror at her sister entire she was wearing a fur cloak with a torn blue dress.

" Yes, mother said I only had to wear a dress she wasn't significant what to wear " Lyarra snorted.

" At least let me fix your hair it looks like a bird nest " Sansa commented.

" Sansa, I'm fine I'm not looking to impress anyone " Lyarra commented.

" The prince is coming did you hear I bet he is so handsome " Sansa signed dreamily.

Lyarra and Samara rolled their eyes at the young girl foolishness, " Sister I'm sure he is what don't you go back inside and get ready you don't want the prince to see you like this "

" Of course not I must put on my best dress " Sansa said and headed back inside Lyarra let out a sign stare at her sister.

" She's too naive " Samara spoke up.