Chapter Seventy Three

Special dedication to ProtonCoccus  for helping me with this chapter,

Elaena was in her tent surrounded by her trustworthy advisors and family, the ice dragon was staring over a large map she made out of ice which was of the free cities trying to figure out where to settle down with the people she freed.

" We should sail to Kamukara, Empress Kyoko would be more than willing to take us in " Samara spoke up.

" She has already done so much for me, " Elaena said. " I can't ask her for more, it wouldn't be right. "

" May, I say something " Arya spoke up, glancing at her sister well cousin now.

" Of course, little she-wolf, " Elaena smiled. " Speak away."

" I honestly think we should sail back to Westeros, " Arya said. " Robb needs all the help can get and now we have an army and fleet which he needs right now.

" It's too great of a risk, princess, " Cadal warned.

" I am not a princess "Arya grumbled.

" My apologies, " Cadal mumbled.

" I don't think it's wise to get involved in a war right now, " Andros said. " We have children to consider and the safety of the people.

" We would not win, " Hayate spoke up. " Since House Tyrell has joined with House Lannister, their numbers are triples times stronger than ours and have supplies to give their men.

" We should wait until we gain more men " Samara said.

" So, you mean for us to abandon my brother and mother who needs our help " Arya scoffed.

" Look, I want to help them as much as you do Arya " Elaena said. " But, I can't risk putting the lives of my people, my children, and my army in danger.

."Arya, I understand your situation, we all want our family safe but... last I heard, Robb broke his vows to the Freys and now he's losing support." added Samara.

" He made a mistake, " Arya defended. " Robb is an honorable man, just like Father!"

" Honor is what will get him killed " Elaena hissed. " Just like it did grandfather before him., my other father Brandon and then father. Wolves never fare well in the South."

" I want to go home, " Arya said. " I don't want to stay here in Essos for the rest of my life hiding in exile like you attempt to do. I miss Sansa, Robb, Rickon, Bran and Mother and I want our pack back together like we were ."