Chapter Eighty Three

Two months later  ( time skip)

    Elaena was sitting down on the floor beside Daenerys, the two were playing with their little cubs

Elaena and Daenerys looked on as Rhaego, Lucaerion and Jacerion playfully rolled  on the floor, their giggles  filling the tent. The young dragons  were growing quickly, and their energy seemed endless. Elaena couldn't help but smile at the sight, glad that their children were getting along.

Next to them, Naelasella and Rhaella were silently playing with dolls. It was a peaceful  moment, with the sound of laughter and the soft rustling of fabric filling the air. The two dragons' hearts swelled with love and pride as they  watched their children bond with one another.

Daenerys stared at the children thinking about the upcoming future for House Targaryen. " You know we should match up our children with each other one day."

" You mean to have them marry each other " Elaena said.

The mother of dragons nodded wanting nothing more to keep some traditions of their house the same. " Yes, to strengthen our house.

The young ice dragon glanced at her aunt, not agreeing with her words. " What if they fall in love with other people. " We should let them choose who they want to be with."

Daenerys glanced at her niece and understood where she was coming from. She would never sell her children as she was.  However, she figured it would be best to keep their dragonline intact. 

She cleared her throat and said. " I understand what you're coming from. I wish to keep our bloodline flowing with dragon blood.

Elaena murmured and realized her close relative was right. She knew the Targaryen heredity was imperative, but she needed her children to have the flexibility to select their claim mates. She looked at Daenerys with a decided expression.

    "I get it the significance of our heredity, but I want my children to be happy," she said immovably. "Let them decide  who they want to be with."

Daenerys considered her niece's words and realized that she could not deny the truth in them. She had always fought for liberty and equality, but she could not now violate those principles. She looked at Elena with a soft smile.

" You're right," said Daenerys. "We should  let our  children choose their partners and we have to trust they will make the right decision for themselves. "